For You Card 8

Mona Pendleton | Friday, June 5, 2009 @ 10:51 PM | , , ,

For You Card

Hi Cyber Girl Friends! :) Thank you all for your support with my blog! I really appreciate all of your comments and feedback! :) You girls make my blog all worth while. :) Rather than bringing a book to read along on my vacation, I brought three, 12 x 12 plastic bins of various papercrafting supplies with some of my favorite things to use such as: a variety of ribbon, brads, a paper-piercing tool, stamp pads, paper trimmer & Spellbinders dies. In a small bowling bag size sac, I packed my Sizzix Big Shot, Cuttlebug dies & some stamps. Not as convenient as creating at home with everything at my fingertips but still "therapeutical"! :) I made this card as my

entry for TWO challenges, the CTD45 ,Color Throwdown #45 & the SC231, Splitcoast Sketch Challenge #231. (I do not have Green Galore or Pink Passion, so I substituted
Certainly Celery & Pixie Pink). If you have a chance, I would recommend visiting The Color Throwdown blog & the Splitcoast Gallery for some inspiration! Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and
browse. Please feel free to leave a comment! :) Be Sweet! Until next time...


Ingredients Used:

Paper: SU Certainly Celery, Pixie
Pink, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White

Ink: SU Certainly
Celery, Pixie Pink, Chocolate
Chip, VersaMagic Jumbo Java

Stamps:
SU Great Friend, Priceless

Sprinkles:
Spellbinders Scalloped Circles & Circles dies, Cuttlebug Perfectly Paisley & Swiss Dots embossing folders, Circle, Tags & Paisley dies, SU ribbon, generic clear embossing powder

post signature




 Comments

8 Sweet Comments So Far:

Susan Mast said...

I love that you are creating your own patterned paper. So cute!

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Another great one! Lovely!

Kathryn said...

What a pretty card -- love all the flowers! :)

Mirna said...

Mona, great patterned paper! Can't believe you design your own; your are in a league of your own!
Love this card!

Barbara said...

Very pretty!!! Great paper! Thanks for playing the Throwdown! Hope to see you again next time!

Mona Pendleton said...

Hi Girls! Thanks for stopping by for a visit today! :) Thanks for making my day! I am having a ball making cards & sharing them with all of you. I just don't know how some people on the www say they can make a card in 10-15 min! I must be really slow!:( Sometimes, it takes me a loooong time to put something down in ink! Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Mona

~Lori Roop said...

Cute, cute!

LeAnne said...

So pretty--what a great idea to use these images for the CTD! You are quite creative!


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS