Vintagey Feathered Thanks 24

Mona Pendleton | Sunday, August 30, 2009 @ 5:40 PM | , , ,

Hi Girls! First I would like to shout out a BIG Thank You to Lauren at My Time, My Creations, My Stampendence for selecting TWO of my creations, (August PTI Blog Hop entry & My Girlfriends Did It!), for her Top 5 picks in two different challenges! For those of you who are not familiar with Lauren, please allow me to fill you in. Lauren is the Designer / Creator of the My Timeless Templates sold by Papertrey Ink! :) If you haven't visited Lauren yet, I highly recommend stopping by her site for endless inspiration :)

This week's colors of the Color Dare #31 challenge inspired me to create this Fall themed card, Vintagey Feathered Thanks & this week's Splitcoast's Way To Use It challenge, WT233, was to create something Very Vintage hence the Vintagey look :) The sketch inspiration is from this week's Mojo Monday, MOJO101. If you would to see a lot of talent, I recommend visiting ALL of these sites. Thanks for looking at my feathered friend! Be Sweet!


Ingredients Used:

Stamps: PTI Fall Elegance, Fancy Flourishes, SU Feathered Hope

Paper: SU Kraft, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Whisper White, Neenah White

Ink: SU Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Sahara Sand, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic E43, E57, Y38, B32, Colorless Blender

Sprinkles: Spellbinders Scalloped Circles & Circle nesties, Quickutz Tag dies, Paper Studio button, PTI twine, generic sponge dauber & brads, Offray ribbon, Cuttlebug EF, We R Memory Keepers eyelet & Crop-a-Dile 11

post signature


 Comments

24 Sweet Comments So Far:

Unknown said...

This sure does have that vintage feel to it and I adore it! Your stamping is just brilliant! Perfection!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

kim.mom said...

Really Really cute! Love it!

Tumbleweed said...

Another elegant beauty from the Cupcake! Great job, Mona! Love it!

Melawi said...

Wow !! What a beautiful card !! Love it !

Julie said...

mona, this is beautiful and congratulations on be selected over at Lauren's place - as soon as i spotted the little piccies that lauren posts i knew it was your work.
Take Care and have a great Monday - Ju xx

Constance said...

Great job, Mona! This is a very beautiful card with indeed a true vintage feel! Bravo!

AimeeOh said...

Mona, I'm really excited about your Top 5 selections on Lauren's website. I loved both of those projects, especially the basket! Way to go!
This card is vintage Mona! That is awesome! You do such a great job with your stamping. Perfect!

Pam Speidel said...

Such a beautiful creation Mona! I really like the soft blue combined with the vintage autumn colors. Very pretty!

Sensible said...

This is such an elegant vintage looking card! I love your stamping and embossing! The colors are really amazing! Great use of Copic markers.
Also, congratulations on being in the Top 5 2 weeks in a row! You definitely deserve it!

Erica said...

I love this cute card! That little blue bird is precious! Fantastic job! Way to go for being in the Top 5 on Lauren's site 2 weeks straight!

NanceB said...

Wow! I love the stamping and Copic coloring on this beautiful card! You always have such nice touches on your creations!

Sally Fields said...

Very beautiful card! The embossing is really unique! Great job all around! Congrats on the 2 Top 5 honors!

Yesnir said...

I really love this card! It is very beautiful! Your colored stamping is very pretty!

Unknown said...

WOW!! This is gorgeous, I really love the tag! Thanks for playing along in the Color Dare!

Irene Oden said...

Gorgeous is correct! Great design and I love your colors! The stamping is top notch!

Mary Reidel said...

Another stunner, Mona! That little bird is so sweet. I love this card! As has been said already, congratulations on 2 more honors! Way to go!

Susan Mast said...

I just love blue and brown and untraditional fall colors. Great job!

Penny said...

Great colors and stamping! This is a beautiful fall card! I love the stamped leaves and that precious bird! Good Job!

Liz Carnelli said...

What a beautiful card! You are just too creative, Mona! I love it!

Helen Watanabi said...

It must be exciting for you to see your designs recognized! I've always admired your work and am happy to see you get more recognition! I absolutely love this beautiful little card! Great job!

KathyO said...

First, congratulations on your 2 latest honors! Your designs are ALWAYS worthy! Second, this card is so special! I love how you stamped, colored and embossed it. Great job, Mona!

Teri Holister said...

Mona, this is a beautiful card. Great details! Love the stamp set! The layout and embossing are perfect! You have a winner!

Karla said...

Beautiful entry for the challenge! You should win with this one. I love it soooooo much! Great job and way to go being in the TOP 5 twice in a row! Whoooohooo!

Mona Pendleton said...

Hi Girls! Awe! Thank you for the nice comments! :) This may make you smile - I bought that stamp set over a year age second hand from a friend who was moving & no longer stamping. She was going to toss them!!!! It is a set from 1998! Is that vintage? :) Hugs, Mona


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS