Coordinating Cards 32

Mona Pendleton | Saturday, August 15, 2009 @ 4:44 PM | , , ,

Hi Girls! A set just wouldn't be complete without a coordinating card! :) I made these two cards to accompany my PTI Tucked Away & Fold n' Go Timeless Template projects, previously posted this week. You can click either of their following names if you would like to refresh your memory :) Tucked Away / Fold n' Go. (Since the Tucked Away template was assigned to me as PTI's Guest Star Stamper, the item that matches the Heartfelt Thanks set is reserved to be viewed only with the purchased template download). If you do purchase the Tucked Away template, I would love to hear a shout from you as to what you think about my project?! :) I was so inspired by all the girls samples of Laura's Sketch 32 at 2Sketches4You, I decided to use it as the sketch layout for both cards. The Pile it On challenge this week is not to use Patterned Paper of any sorts IN combination with any other challenges in blog-land of course! If you are looking to get your creativity a jump start, I recommend visiting all of these sites!!!! Thanks for stopping by & peaking at my creations. :) Feel free to leave a comment! Be Sweet!

Ingredients Used:

Paper: PTI Kraft, Melon Berry, Ocean Tides, SU Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla

Ink: PTI Melon Berry, VersaMark, SU Really Rust, Chocolate Chip

Stamps: PTI Fancy Flourishes, Everyday Classics

Sprinkles: PTI twine, buttons, Making Memories hardware, EK Success punches, Spellbinders Scalloped Circle Nesties, Filigree EP, Cuttlebug Pumpkin Spice die, Offray ribbon, Basic Grey & Bazzil brads, Offray ribbon

The Diva's creations at Scrapmaster's Paradise inspired me to incorporate the colors from SPCC #10 into the making of my Halloween card!







Stamps: PTI Everyday Classics, Spooky Sweets 11

Ink: VersaMark, VersaMagic Black

Paper: SU Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Whisper White

Sprinkles: EK Success punches, Spellbinders Scalloped Circles & Circle Nesties, We R Memory Keepers eyelet, Offray ribbons, Filigree embossing powders

post signature


 Comments

32 Sweet Comments So Far:

Stephanie said...

Mona---Both of these cards are wonderful! Love, love, love them! Great job with the SPCC colors! That crazy cat is too cute!

HawaiiRenee said...

These are two awesome cards, Mona! You are just too creative. How do you do it. I love them!

Laura Davis said...

Yay a Halloween card, this is darling! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Ashley said...

Wow, What beautiful cards! The fall themed one is spectacular! Definitely one of your very best all time! You are so good, I'm jealous :) Love it !

Susan said...

Beautiful cards - I love the layered scallops.

Julie Ranae said...

Seriously....I am running out of adjectives! So I will just have to say 'Bravo' my friend! Beautiful work as always!

Aislin said...

For sure, your beautiful cards are special. Your colours are perfect and I love how you layer everything. The fall card has hints of fall winds rustling leaves! It is unique how your design can evoke such emotion. I feel in the company of great talent! Cheers!

Constance said...

Mona, I absolutely love your photography of these two beauties! Both cards are wonderful but the "Heartfelt Thanks" card is divine. There is so much good stuff swirling around on that card. It is just splendid! You have really outdone yourself with this one! Congrats and Cheers to you!

KathyO said...

I was so excited with I logged in to see that you had a new post. I love visiting your blog. I get lots of great inspiration here. Thanks so much. These two cards are great companions to your earlier template boxes. They'd make a great gift set. I love them both!

Heidi said...

These cards are fantastic! They make me quake with joy! The cat and the pumpkin are just perfect! Thanks!

Sammye Jo said...

These rock! Looks likeyou are as crazy about PTI as I!!! :) Thanks for playing at DCRU! I am now following your blog!
Sammye Jo - DTC @ DCRU
www.62cards.blogspot.com

Mandy Gwelton said...

Mona, Both of your cards are wonderful! Such cute designs! You have quite the artistic talent!

cnelson said...

beautiful work!!

HeatherCz said...

Super awesome cards, Mona! The hits just keep on coming! Thanks for some great inspiration!

GabrielleH said...

I love how you designed these cards especially the "fall" card! Everything is just perfect, the leaves, the windy flourishes, and that pumpkin is amazing. How did you make that cute pumpkin?

Shana said...

absolutely gorgeous! love that pumkin card especially. I like the shape that you gave your pumpkin. :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Hi Girls! Thanks for taking the time to visit me! I know how precious our weekends are :) I hope these cards get you in the mood for the upcoming holiday festivities!!! :) Hugs, Mona

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the crazy cat! Great job with the SPCC colors!

Melisa-SP Diva

Daniella said...

Great job!! You rocked these challenges!!
Thanks for joining us at SPCC this week!!

Christy Haverhill said...

Both of these cards are really and truly beautiful! Wow! What else can I say! I don't understand how your consistently blow my mind! Wow!

Mirna said...

Mona, you have done it again! These cards are magnificent! I had to show them to my sister who is just getting started with cardmaking! She was blown away and appropriately inspired! Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful creations with us and getting my sis excited (which is more that I could do)!

Trisha said...

Great job, Mona! I love how you put these two gorgeous cards together. I now have a great idea for a fall festival invitation I need to do. Thanks for giving me a great idea!

Stacy Milford said...

your cards are just so cute!

suzARTe said...

WOW, WOW, WOW. These cards are just beautiful. Love your work and also the way the photo's are taken off your work with the great pumpkin backgrounds

~kelly marie~ said...

I absolutely love that you used the colors for a Halloween card! That cat is so cute! Wonderful card!

Emily said...

I absolutely love that cat card....Thanks for playing along with SPCC.

Emily-SP Diva

Maureen said...

Both *fabulous* cards and the set ups of your photos are great!! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

AimeeOh said...

I love both of these cards! They are so contemporary and well designed. That "fall" card is just amazing!

1CardCreator said...

Great card, sorry I just found your link tonight! I'm a follower now so I won't miss any of the fun! Thanks for participating in the DCRU Tuesday Challenge. ~Diane (DCRU DT)

Susan Mast said...

Sweet!

thescrapmaster said...

Both of your cards are so gorgeous!
Hugs,
Samantha
SPCC Creator
http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Both of these are very nice! These cards show how talented you are! Thanks you for sharing these pretty with me!


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS