Snow Flakes In The Desert continued... 16

Mona Pendleton | Monday, August 3, 2009 @ 11:49 AM | ,

Snow Flakes In The Desert continued...

Hi Girls! I am sooo happy today is Monday! I am typing this post while on a road trip with my DH. We are escaping the AZ heat for a few days & will be kickin' around San Diego :) Of course, I packed some stampin' supplies to keep my hands busy! I made this Snowflake card to accompany the basket & tag from my 1st Snowflakes In The Desert post. My sketch inspiration is from last week's CPS126 challenge which I was too late to enter because I was on call all weekend for emergency surgeries & had to work a lot :( Regardless, I looove both the layout from CPS & Lauren's color combo. Thanks for looking! Be Sweet!

Ingredients Used:

Paper: PTI Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides, SU Gable Green, Whisper White,

Ink: PTI Ocean Tides, VersaMark

Stamps: PTI 2008 Holiday Tag Collection, Polka Dot Basics 11

Sprinkles: PTI buttons, EK Success & Martha Stewart punches, generic embossing powder, Cuttlebug EF, Making Memories hardware & paper piercing kit, SU ribbon

post signature


 Comments

16 Sweet Comments So Far:

Julie Ranae said...

BeeUtiful!!! Have a great trip, cupcake and I know you, you won't leave us hangin'!

Julie said...

I love this card although i have to say i love the whole set - i cant wait until you update youre blog with a new creation - you are such an inspiration.
Take Care - Ju xxx

Eve said...

wow Mona!! Another knock-out creation!!!
Hugs
Eve

Unknown said...

Oh these are so very gorgeous! I just love the colors you chose!
Blessigns,
Kim xXx

Liz Carnelli said...

Didn't think I'd see anything cuter than you snowflake basket but you've outdone that with this precious card! OMG how awesome is that? Great job!

Pam Speidel said...

Oh *so* pretty Mona! I've never seen snowflakes look so good! Super colors!

papertrails leaver said...

such beauty! love the card and box!

Constance said...

This is indeed a truly magnificent creation, Mona. I am quite smitten with Snowflakes! You have perfected perfection and that is more than a modest accomplishment! Good show!

Penny said...

Awesome card, Cupcake! I'm just floored by this beautiful design. You are the master of combining layers, textures, and colors! I have learned so much from you. Thanks a million!

Mary Reidel said...

I agree with Constance; PERFECTION! Way to go Mona! I love this card and can't wait til Christmas! Jolly Time! Thanks!

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card that totally goes with your earlier basket and tag! I love your layered snowflakes; what a great idea! Winner!

PaperLover said...

Excellent job on this card, Mona! This really makes a nice set! Very beautiful!

Lucy said...

This card is so cute! I want one! Love how you designed it! So special!

Mona Pendleton said...

Hi Girls! Thanks for all the positive feedback! I really enjoy stamping & sharing what I make with you girls :) I am happy to hear, that some of you have learned a thing or two from me :) Happy stampin' & scrappin' Hugs, Mona

KathyO said...

This is a special card too! Great snowflakes, embossing and ribbon! I'm inspired!

Susan Mast said...

Love all the layering on this card. Just beautiful!


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS