From My Home To Yours! 23

Mona Pendleton | Saturday, August 22, 2009 @ 4:32 PM | , , , , ,

Hello Ladies! I hope everyone is having a FANTASTIC weekend! :) I want to send a Heartfelt Thanks to the girls over at the Use It! challenge. My Get Well Wishes Gift Set was randomly chosen as the winner of last week's Use It! challenge #23! Yeah :) As the winner, I will be creating the Use It! challenge for next week so please be sure to give it a try! Every week, it is some sort of new challenge. If you are interested in putting your creative skills to work, give it a go! This week's Use It! challenge #24, these few simple guidelines were to be followed: 1. Make a Cute Paper Gift (I used Nichole Heady's FREE birdhouse template), 2. Bling It Up (I used crystal eyelet brads), 3. Add a Tag (one of MY FAVORITE THINGS :)), 4. Cut Out Some Flowers (I used Quickutz Pointsettia die), 5. Tie it Up (you know I LOVE LOTS of ribbon). If this was not enough of a challenge, a card could be made using the same stash! :) I gave a shot at making a coordinating card! My sketch inspiration is from this week's Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #79, TESC79. If ANY of you ladies are looking for some inspiration or a challenge, I recommend visiting either of these sites! REMEMBER: On Friday, August 28th, I will be creating the Use It! challenge so be sure to stop by & see what I have come up with & give it a try! :) I would love to know if you are feeling inspired? Thanks for stopping by! Be Sweet!

Ingredients Used:

Stamps: PTI Fancy Flourishes, SU To You & Yours, Definitely Decorative Branch

Paper: Bazzill Apple Green, Pomegranate, White, SU Kraft, Whisper White, K&Company Christmas Cheer

Ink: VersaMark, SU Chocolate Chip, Close To Cocoa

Sprinkles: Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangle & Square Nesties, Making Memories Crystal brads, Cuttlebug NEW Herringbone EF, Offray ribbon, generic twine, Filigree embossing powder, EK Success flower punches

post signature


 Comments

23 Sweet Comments So Far:

Julie Ranae said...

Yet another challenge win! You are unstoppable! Will you play on my team? : )

Patricia said...

Oww my GOD!! What a fab creation from the Use-It Challenge!! I Love it!! Thank you so much for joining my challenge at Use-It!!

Hug,
Patricia

Mary Chen said...

Too cute! Wow! I love it! You always do such a nice job!

Heidi said...

I really love your designs on these two items! So lovely! They are just plain perfect! Elegant and great color choices! Exciting!

Julie said...

Hi mona,
What a truly beautiful set, I just love the little bird house - I've also just popped over to the Use It site and becme a member so i can have a go as well.
Take Care and enjoy your Sunday.
Ju xx

Unknown said...

Congrats on your win!!! I will definitely play this week in your challenge, can't wait! This card is adorable and your birdhouse is gorgeous! I love all the ribbon and tag. Great job!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Shana said...

I've never seen anything like that little birdhouse. Absolutely adorable!

Susan Mast said...

How sweet is that little bird house?!!!! This is just beautiful.

NanceB said...

So freakin' cute, Mona! I love them both!

GabrielleH said...

Love this birdhouse, it is so pretty. Excellent job decorating it. What a great set! Love it!

HawaiiRenee said...

Great job on this set! I love that birdhouse. i have to give it a try for the holiday season. I love your design scheme! Stunning!
-Renee

Sue Nader said...

Nice designs! I love the pointsettias! You mix all these elements together with such style! I will have to try those two challenge sites you mentioned. Thanks for the tip!

Maria said...

Very nice bows and flowers! This look just like Christmas to me! I love it very much! I follow you now and I am very happy!

Carol Reisner said...

I love your little birdhouse! It is darling and embellished so nicely! It's always a happy day when I see that your blog has been updated! Thanks!

KathyO said...

Congratulations again on winning the Use It! Challenge! Way to go!
I love this card and birdhouse! It definitely has the Cupcake Touch on it! Very beautiful! TFS!

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous gift set!!! Congrats on winning the Use It challenge!

Eve said...

WOW!!! Congratulations Mona!! YOu deserve it cuz your creations are STUNNING and need all of the recognition they can get!!! I hope I get there too someday!! Great job on this project too!!! I adore it!!
Many Hugz
Eve

Mona Pendleton said...

Hey Girls! Thanks for dropping by & leaving me such nice words! :) I love the holiday season & I never think it is too early to get projects underway so you may be seeing a whole lot more of Holiday Cheer! Hugs, Mona

Traveling Mama said...

These are absolutely STUNNING. Seriously, WOW!!

GinaB said...

Beautiful Christmas theme! I love your design! Perfect! TFS!

Ellen said...

OMG, this is so beautiful and..........tweet.
I love what you did with the "birdday" gift!!!

Ellen

Sally Fields said...

Too freakin' cute! I love this sooooo much!

Yolanda said...

This is the cutest project that you've ever done! I love all the little details and touches! Those pointsettias are so perfect! This one deserves an indepth tutorial! Thanks!


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS