By The Way.... 8

Mona Pendleton | Monday, August 10, 2009 @ 2:22 PM |

Hi Girls!
Yipee Skippee!!! I am doing the happy dance right now!! Thank You to Samantha & all the DT girls for the honor of placing my Pretty Petals card in the Top 5 for last week's color challenge #9 at SPCC! :) If you are looking for some great inspiration, I recommend visiting the SPCC site!
I am over joyed to share with you, that I randomly won the Winner's Challenge #42 at The Cuttlebug Spot! :) Yeah! The girls on the DT make truly inspirational cards week after week! Click on over there & see it for yourself!


All of you girls are so very kind! Thank you soooo much with all the support with my blog & for being so encouraging with all of my projects :) Your feedback means so much to me! xoxo
I forgot to mention, that tonight at 12 am EST, I will be participating in Papertrey Ink's revealing of Lauren's second new release of a My Timeless Template! Be sure to stop by Lauren's and see what she has in store for us next! I love to hear from you, so I hope you stop by & tell me what you think! Be Sweet!


 Comments

8 Sweet Comments So Far:

Mo Hernandez said...

Yes congrats on another honor! Well deserved! I will be sure to check back with you later tonight to see what you have up your sleeve!!!!

Julie Ranae said...

Always happy to send extra congrats to you!

Sounds like you are keeping busy, too...have fun!

Mirna said...

You amaze me, Mona! Another week, another honor! Way to go girl! Your stuff is exquisite and well deserving! Can't wait to see your next template design!

Heidi said...

Wow, you are on a roll! Congratulations! I'm excited to see your template thingy later! Thanks!

PaperMomma said...

You really deserve these awards! I'm very happy that others are recognizing your wonderful talent!

Jen Johnson said...

Wow! You've had a good week so far! Congratulations!

Deb Lewis said...

Congratulations on these awards! Your designs are really consistently beautiful and creative!

Susan Mast said...

Congrats Mona! This is wonderful news - you are so deserving!!!


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS