Hello...MFT February Countdown Day 7 41

Mona Pendleton | Tuesday, February 4, 2014 @ 10:00 PM | , ,

Hi there! Mark your calendar ~ there are only 7 Days until Our (MFT) February Release! The February Product Launch will be on Tuesday, February 11th at 10 PM Eastern in the MFT Boutique. This release, just like ALL of MFT's releases is overflowing with fabulous products! Be sure to hop over to the MFT Blog for a list of today's participating designers along with the amazing prize info!
Today I have a card to share featuring a trio of pretty flowers from the new LJD Forget Me Not stamp set along with the coordinating Die-namics LJD Forget Me Not die set:
To create this card, I stamped the pretty flowers and stem from LJD Forget Me Not on coordinating Die-namics LJD Forget Me Not dies using the following colors: Sour Apple, Orange Fizz, Red Hot and Blu Raspberry. All the die cut card layers were made using dies from Die-namics Blueprints 1 using the following colors of cardstock: Primitive White, Kraft, Wild Cherry, Blu Raspberry and Jellybean Green
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog to see what the rest of the design team has created. You'll also read about some HUGE prizes being given away this week during the new product countdown that you won't want to miss! I'll be back tomorrow for more to share for Day 6 of the countdown.
Be Sweet :)

post signature


 Comments

41 Sweet Comments So Far:

Greta said...

Love that new flower set & how you used it, Mona! I never think to stamp a sentiment vertically & I really like it!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Beautiful!!!! :D

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So pretty, I love it

Petra Swart said...

These new flowers are so pretty!!! Love how you've stamped them in different colours and how you've done the sentiment. This is such a lovely card!! TFS.

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Simply pretty!
The red really adds so much to your lovely card!!,

Kerry said...

So colorful and beautiful, Mona! The flowers are amazing! Must have!!!

dianemdb said...

very pretty and happy!

Tammy H said...

Stunning job. Love the colors and the beautiful layouts.

Veronica said...

Lovely card! Really love the pretty die and stamps!

Fiona said...

SO beautiful! Can't wait to see more from this release! TFS!

Durvina said...

My eyes love this!!

hugs, Durvina

Tracey said...

Just beautiful Mona!! Love the scallop frame! And the colours are fantastic!!

Debbie Nelson said...

Beautiful...love your color choice!

sandi said...

Wow!!!!!!! This is so pretty! SSSSSSSSSSoooooooooooooooooooo very eye-catching! <3! <3! <3!

Unknown said...

WOW - WOW - I love the blue raspberry and cherry together. Your design is perfect!

DoubleH said...

So beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Love the color combo you chose.

Bev said...

Beautiful card. Love the placement of your sentiment.

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty,Mona! I can see this release will be dangerous to my bank account. :)

Caroline said...

Very pretty, clean and simple can be so impactful!

Tammy L said...

Wow, so beautiful! Love this new set! The different colors are perfect!

stampingbowd said...

Super sweet! The new blueprints is a fun die set! Love your color combo!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! The blu raspberry is just the perfect color for this set.

Shanna Shands said...

Gorgeous bright colors.

Christine L said...

Oooh this is so pretty... I love the flowers against that blue and kraft background.. Another die set to go on my shopping list too!

Hugs
Christine x

K. Joy said...

Great card - what a pretty font the "Hello" is in. I'm really liking the Forget me Not set! Thanks for sharing!

Paper Profusion said...

This looks gorgeous Mona. Fabulous new MFT set. Nicola x

Diane said...

Beautiful and cheerful card...and I needed that today...thanks for always inspiring!!

Lisa Elton said...

Very sweet card Mona!

BevL said...

Lovely CAS card!!! Must get his new die set!

GabrielleH said...

This is so pretty Mona! Really love the new stamp and die set!

Jodene said...

This is a beautiful card Mona, and I love the use of colour!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

I just love this sweet, cheery card! I see a new purchase in my future!

Unknown said...

This is such a sweet card! I'm really starting to want this set!

nautica97 said...

Love the card,so beautiful!

Constance said...

So beautiful! Really gorgeous new set! It goes on my list immediately!

Anonymous said...

I knew you would embrace this and make one pretty card!

Sue Lelli said...

PERFECT design for this PRETTY and Bright card! LOVE the scalloped frame around the flowers!

Words and Pictures said...

Golly - it really is all go round here! Such a pretty card - those forget-me-nots are so sweet.
Alison x

Stella said...

Besides mixed media I also love your modern, bright and happy projects. And this card is a fab example:). Love that scalloped background, stamp and die!

Anonymous said...

So sweet!! :)) this new flower set is very pretty!! I have literally been under a rock -- so this will be the first that my eyes see of the new MFT goodies !! Normally I have it scouted out by now... But no such luck !!
I can't wait to see what's on the next pages.,!! ;))


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS