Let's Stuff Our Stockings! 26

Mona Pendleton | Wednesday, December 23, 2009 @ 12:17 PM |

Hi Girls! While I am tying up some loose ends with all of my Christmas preparations, I realized I needed some goodies to stuff in "the stockings that are hung by my chimney with care!" The My Time Made Easy LLC Pretty Packaging Cutesy Cover © template designed by Lauren Meader popped into my mind immediately.

First, let me tell you that the My Time Made Easy store is up & running at lightening speed! :) & ALL of the products that I mention in this post are available NOW!

Here are my Cutesy Cover © Stocking Stuffers:

(Note: you can rotate this image 360 degrees by doing the following... Within the photo, click and drag your mouse pointer to the left or right to spin the box! You can also use the left and right arrows on your keyboard or use the left and right arrows icons. You can also zoom in or out to get a better view of the box by using the (+) and (-) icons. Lastly, you can simply press the Play icon (circular arrow) to rotate the box automatically. Give it a try!)





I whipped these FREE Cutesy Cover © templates up in a jif! Using my Cricut Expressions with the SCAL program, I sized the template to 6 1/4" W x 7.37 " H, the finished size measures 2 5/8" W x 3 1/4" H x 7/8" D. Making this the perfect size to hold a handful of Hershey Nuggets! All of the MTME Pretty Packaging © templates are available in various cutting formats making them easy to use by everyone!
The actual template was cut using The FREE 12 Days of Snow Flakes © Pretty Printables Tan digital paper. With just a few clicks on my computer, the paper was immediately printed on my printer, available for use! How easy & custom is that? After scoring & adhering the template, I attached a combination consisting of: a 1" strip of The Throw Me A Line © Pretty Printables Magenta/Tan digital paper, a 3/4" strip of scalloped punched paper that I adhered then stitched together. After tying on the bow, I attached a few jingle bells & button.

Be sure to head on over to the My Time Made Easy store & see what suits your needs! I am sure you will not be disappointed!!! I can't wait to see what you create using these MTME products! Simply leave a comment with the link attached & I'll be sure to take a peek! :) Be Sweet!

Ingredients Used:

My Time Made Easy LLC Pretty Packaging Cutesy Cover © template designed by Lauren Meader

My Time Made Easy LLC Pretty Printables 12 Days of Snow Flakes © & Pretty Printables Throw Me A Line ©

Stamps: SU Delightful Decorations Paper: Office Max 65lb brightwhite, SU Whisper White Ink: SU Real Red, Ranger Tim Holtz Antique Photo Sprinkles: SU Ornament Punch, Making Memories crystal brads, Offray ribbon, American Crafts buttons, EK Success border punch, jingle bells & silver cord from stash

post signature


 Comments

26 Sweet Comments So Far:

Unknown said...

What darling stocking stuffers, Mona! And who doesn't love Hershey nuggets?! I just downloaded this template (and a few other items) today - can't wait to get working on more gifties!

Beth said...

Great job with these templates; they are so darling! I love the printable paper. I just hope my printer can print good colors! You have embellished these so perfectly as usual! TFS!

AimeeOh said...

These boxes are adorable! I love the spinning effect as well! I can't wait to get this paper; it's awesome! What type of paper do you print on! It turned out so perfectly!

Heather Rogers said...

Lovely, Mona. I am going to go back and see if I can get it to work now. Love the paper too.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
Heather

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the spinning effect..clever. Just downloaded my freebees a few minutes ago.

Catherine Couch Doucette said...

Just perfect, Mona!! That rotating pic is just the coolest :0)

GinaB said...

The three templates is such and neat idea for the last minute stocking stuffers. They are almost too pretty to give away though!!! The Pretty Printables are gorgeous! What a neat idea! Thanks!

1CardCreator said...

Great idea, I love how you decorated these adorable templates! ~Merry Christmas, Diane

Davi said...

What cool little stocking stuffers of course with such fun decorations!! Have a Wonderful and Blessed Merry Christmas!! :)

Penny said...

These little boxes are so cute! I can think of thousands of uses! Thanks for the inspiration!

Mary Reidel said...

Hi Mona, Merry Christmas! This project is so darling! I love the little templates and they are embellished so nicely! That distressing seems to add so much to your designs. I need to give that a try! Thanks again!

Laural said...

These boxes are so cute; I love that snowflake paper! I need to go check out Lauren's store and get some before the holidays are over! Great job with this project, Mona! Happy Holidays!

Julie Ranae said...

Beautiful work on these templates Mona!

I hope you are having a safe holiday and I look forward to 'talking' with you soon!

Merry Christmas!

Mary Chen said...

I really love your templates; always have. Now seeing them in 360 vision as so much! What a great idea and a beautiful, amazing design! You are my inspiration! Have a lovely Holiday!

Angie Hewitt said...

Mona you are so creative! I love these cute template boxes! I think it's great how you showcased 3 of these with Lauren's gorgeous printable paper! Great job!

Kathy M said...

Great boxes, Mona! I love your simple, shabby chic designs! They are just perfect! I have to go get this template NOW!

Karla said...

Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous, Mona! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Trudy said...

Merry Christmas! Love this project!

BethieJ said...

I LOVE these Mona.. I need to peek back in and check if I can get my order downloaded now! LOVE these and cant wait to try them!!

Mirna said...

I just can't get over how wonderful it is to see your templates all the way around! You do such a great job with these; it would be a shame not to see it all. I just got my copies of the freebies from Lauren yesterday and I have to get started with something. Now, I know what to do! Thanks!

Jennifer Jones said...

I love the different ornaments on these adorable gift boxes! Really well done project! I just love your distinctive style!

NanceB said...

Hi Mona, I love this design and that cute template! The distressing looks great with these cuties! Also, your bows are perfect!

GabrielleH said...

Verrrry cute! Those little gift boxes are darling and I love the printable paper! I just bought mine this morning! I will have to "play" around with my printer to get good colors though. Do you have problems getting nice colors? TFS!

Helen Watanabi said...

Love the colors and the ornaments! These are the cutest little boxes ever! What a great job you do with these templates and I love spinning them around! Too cool!

ScrappyFelicia said...

Love your blog and I love these templates. They look like adorable gift boxes and hopefully easy to make! How on earth do you get them to spin around like that? I've never seen this before but it's perfect for the 3D stuff so we can see all sides! Very clever idea! Love it!

Constance said...

I love these little gift boxes! The perfectly distressed snowflake paper is splendid! I am really warming up to the concept of printable paper especially since I live so far from a good store. TFS!


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS