Thank You... 23

Mona Pendleton | Thursday, June 7, 2012 @ 8:13 AM | , , ,

Hi there! Summer break is in full swing here ~ lots of summer camps, vacations and BOTH Connor and Meredith have to have ALL four of their Wisdom teeth pulled in a few weeks! :( This must be the year of having teeth pulled in my home because Jerry had ALL four pulled over Winter break and Scott still had one left that he had to have removed! YIKES! Thankfully, I am happy not to have them :) Doesn't sound like fun to me except for the ice-cream diet but who needs to have teeth pulled for that? :) LOL

Anyways, I am going away soon on summer vacation and my sweet sister Tina will be loving my dogs :) so I made her a Thank You card using pretty products from the Melissa Frances 5th Avenue collection. For the focal image, I used a Spellbinders Classic Circle die to cut a sweet image from the Melissa Frances 5th Avenue Sticker Book then layered it on top of a pretty doily die cut made using a Die-namics/My Favorite Things Dainty Doily die.
I added a dew kissed rolled rose made using a die from Die-namics/My Favorite Things:
For sketch inspiration, I played along with the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch:
Thanks so much for visiting ~ hope you have a great day /evening! I will return tomorrow with some fun Pink Paislee projects! Hope to see you then! Be Sweet :)
post signature


 Comments

23 Sweet Comments So Far:

Emily Keaton said...

ABsolutely lovely, Mona!! I love those soft colors. Good luck with the tooth-pull-a-thon upcoming at your house!!

Lisa Elton said...

Mona this is precious! Love the sweet image and glittery rose. My DIL just had all four of her wisdom teeth out ~ hope all goes well for your kiddos!

Mary Reidel said...

Sweet card! Very true to the sketch! Love the pretty MF papers!

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Mona! Very pretty I especially like the vintage image and that sugared rose! My son is having his wisdom teeth out tomorrow. I think it is just as hard on us as it is them! (and not just in the wallet!) Our poor babies!!

Ros said...

Aw! Poor kids ... I love your card ... I hope you have a great vacation ... I'm off too shortly ... so may not be able to keep in touch ... depends on the connection ... but will catch up when I'm back

Heather Rogers said...

So very pretty and feminine. Tina will love this. I bet she has quite the collection from you.

I still need to have my wisdom teeth pulled and cut out. I am not looking forward to it and have put it off as long as I can because they don't bother me. Luckily I have a big mouth and have lots of room. LOL :)

Hugs~

Unknown said...

So beautiful, Mona! Love the sweet vintage image and yummy rose!

Ouch! I hope all goes well with the teeth extraction! Time to stock up on their favorite ice cream flavors!

RobinH said...

So gorgeous, Mona! I just look seeing your latest creations! Your sis will love this!

ScrappyFelicia said...

Very sweet thank you card! Tina will love it!

Davi said...

Beautiful card for your sis Mona! All the stitching with the pretty little vintage image is really wonderful. You are right must be the time for teeth, I too just had those cut out..they are ouchy for sure. Hope the kids recover soon! Have fun on your vacation :)

1CardCreator said...

Sweet card Mona, your sister will love it!

Kelly said...

Very sweet card, Mona! I love that image! Funny that everyone in your family is losing their wisdom teeth! Sounds painful! TFS!

Pauline said...

This is simply beautiful Mona, I love these papers (I'm hoarding my pad!)
Your sister will love it!

Eila Sandberg said...

Eeww for having wisdom teeth pulled out! Love the colours of your card, so soft and very pretty! especially adore that sugared rose and the vintage image. Your sister will love getting the card!

KathyO said...

Love this beautiful card, Mona! The DP is gorgeous and I love that image! Hearing about wisdom teeth is making mine hurt! Ouch!

Chris said...

Oh dear, you'd better get the freezer stocked up with ice cream, Mona. I love your card, such pretty papers and image.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeee the vintage image and all the stitching!! Thanks for visiting my bloggy today! I appreciate it!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

And I didn't realize you were in Phoenix too!!! What hospital do you work at? :)

Mara Campbell said...

This is so sweet. Love that vintage image!! And I don't need to have any teeth pulled to go on an ice cream diet either. Ha!!

Unknown said...

This card couldn't be sweeter.. That image is adorable..

Hugs~

Amanda R said...

Very sweet thank you card! Love that darling image! Wisdom teeth = Ouch!

Becky said...

BEAUTIFUL card, Mona! You have a very lucky sister!

Bärbel said...

Eine wunderschöne Karte mit einem ganz zauberhaften Motiv!


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS