Happy Mother's Day! 10

Mona Pendleton | Sunday, May 10, 2009 @ 12:13 AM | , ,

Happy Hello Card #2

Hi Girls! Happy Mother's Day and Happy Hello to all of you! I created this card for my Chemo Angel buddy, while incorporating the colors from the Splitcoast Color Challenge #217. The colors that had to be used were Cameo Coral, Garden Green & Ballet Blue. I have been a "Card Angel" for approximately a year now. As a Card Angel, you will send your assigned patient at least one card, letter, or note a week, and perhaps a small gift every now and then, but gifts are not required for Card Angels. Being a Card Angel is a great option for volunteers with limited budgets. If you are interested or have further questions, please visit chemoangels.net Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and browse! :) Be Sweet! Until next time...

Ingredients used:

Paper: SU Whisper White, Cameo Coral, Ballet Blue, Basic Black

Ink: SU Cameo Coral, Ballet Blue, Basic Black, Garden Green

Stamps: SU Simply Said, A Beautiful Thing, Lots of Thoughts

Sprinkles: EK Success flower punches, Martha Stewart border punch, generic black brads, Offray ribbon


 Comments

10 Sweet Comments So Far:

JennyGerber said...

I really love how you mixed these colors! Do you every make a card that is average? Thanks for sharing!

Mona Pendleton said...

Hi Jenny! You are so sweet! :) Hugs, Mona

Shana said...

I love this card! And Mona, I didn't know you were a card angel. What a wonderful and selfless thing to do. I think you are fabulous. :)

HawaiiRenee said...

Great card! Wow! Love the accent ribbon! I really think it's neat that you can brighten someone's day so easily as a Card Angel with your wonderful cards! Talented and a great person! Wow!

Susan Mast said...

Mona your work is so beautiful and your blog is just wonderful. I'm so glad you shared this information with me.

Sally Fields said...

Lovely, lovely card, Mona! How many hours of stamping and coloring did this take? So beautiful!

Mary Reidel said...

Beautiful card Mona! I hope you got something this nice for Mother's day! Great mix of colors and flowers! You're a natural!

Mona Pendleton said...

Hi Girls! Hope you all had a Happy Mother's Day! Thanks for all the support with my blog!:) I am still hoping one of you girls will e-mail me one of your creations!:)

GabrielleH said...

Hey Mona, I'll send you a picture of my next attempt at "copying" your amazing cards. I think (maybe I should just speak for myself) that we are all a little embarrassed to show you our funny little cards! It's like presenting your 3rd grade drawing to Picasso!

Mona Pendleton said...

Gabbie! You are too funny!:) I would love to see anything made by any of you girls!:) Hugs, Mona


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS