Just Buzzin' By! 2

Mona Pendleton | Thursday, February 12, 2009 @ 10:01 AM | , , ,






S
weet Bees!

Hi Everyone! When I bought this stamp set I had Spring cards, Valentine cards and just cheerful note cards in mind. These little bees are so cute with a personality of their own! How can you not smile when you look at them?! We are having a cold front here in Phoenix and this card sure makes me cheerful in spite of the "wintry" weather here! I hope you like it. Until next time...

Supplies used:

Stamps: SU Just Buzzin' By

Paper: SU Rose Red, Whisper White, Black, Pixie Pink, generic Watercolor paper

Ink: StazOn Jet Black

Accessories: CB Swiss Dots Folder, Sizzix Sizzlit Flower #8, Heart #4, EK Success 1 1/4" and 1 3/8 " circle punches, SU Pixie Pink and So Saffron Watercolor Crayons, Sharpie Black marker, Jo-Ann Craft Essentials black brads, SU paper piercing tool, 3M double sided tape

post signature


 Comments

2 Sweet Comments So Far:

Jen Johnson said...

My God, you make some cute cards! I need to get busy! Thanks for sharing!

Mona Pendleton said...

Jen, Thanks for the nice compliment! I really like to get feedback. I would love to see what you do! If you put something on SplitCoast or have a blog,please let me know so I can see! Thanks, Mona


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS