Butterfly Scraps...More My Time Made Easy 25

Mona Pendleton | Wednesday, January 6, 2010 @ 10:00 PM |

Hello Friends! This is going to be a short & sweet post, I promise! I had some "me" time today so I took advantage & made a card to share with you more of the new My Time Made Easy LLC © Pretty Impressions: All A Flutter & All A Flutter Sentiments stamp sets, My Time Made Easy LLC © Pretty Printables: Fluttering By & Shutt-erfly.

Lauren & Tracey will be sharing some incredible projects today, so please be sure to stop by & show them some love!

Here is my Butterfly card made from scraps:
The My Time Made Easy LLC © Pretty Impressions: All A Flutter Sentiments stamp set is full of so many beautiful sayings, making it difficult to just choose one! I am super happy with the one I chose :) If you click the picture, it will enlarge & you will be able to read the sentiment in its entirety.

You may have noticed I have been creating many projects using the beautiful My Time Made Easy LLC © Pretty Printables: Fluttering By & Shutt-erfly. As like most of you, I hoard my scraps!! If I can squeeze at least 1 more flower from a piece of leftover cs, I save it!!! I made this card from those left over pieces of gorgeous cs that I just didn't have the heart to toss! I stitched several pieces of scraps together from my previous projects using My Time Made Easy LLC © Pretty Printables: Fluttering By & Shutt-erfly. I would like to give a BIG shout out to my fellow Just Us Girls DT member, Kristin! In case you haven't heard the news, Kristin has been chosen to join the Color Throwdown DT! Yeah!! Way to go :) It just so happens that Lauren is sponsoring this week's CTD74 & has inspired the palette for this week's color inspiration! So of course, I showed my love & support for my both of my sweet friends & played along! Funny thing is, I met BOTH Lauren & Kristin through Lauren's prior My Time To Create challenges :) I hope to meet many more wonderful people through upcoming challenges ;) Please be sure to visit Lauren, Kristin & ALL the girls at the Color Throwdown for amazing inspiration!

To make the sweet little butterfly embellishment, I inked up the solid "outline" butterfly image from the MTME © All A Flutter set with SU Chocolate Chip ink & stamped it on a scrap piece of the MTME © Shutt-erfly Pink Dot digi paper x 2 then cut it out & adhered it to my card using a brad. I gave it some antennae from twine in my stash! The left upper flower was made from the MTME © Fluttering-By Brown Definitions paper layered x 4 & the mid to left lower flower was made from several layers using a mix of both MTME © Fluttering-By MTME © Shutt-erfly scraps. I think this qualifies for Nichole's Scrap-tastic challenge :)

Sort of short & sweet right? I had so much to share :) Thanks for looking & remember if you create something, anything using these products, please share! I will be back tomorrow to share a few more treats :) Be Sweet!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: My Time Made Easy LLC © Pretty Impressions: All A Flutter & All A Flutter Sentiments
Paper: My Time Made Easy LLC © Pretty Printables: Fluttering By & Shutt-erfly collections, SU Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Dusty Durango, Office Max 65lb Brightwhite
Ink: SU Chocolate Chip
Other: Spellbinders Label 1 dies, Cuttlebug Scalloped flower dies, Offray ribbon, PTI button, twine & brads from stash

post signature


 Comments

25 Sweet Comments So Far:

Live Love and Scrap said...

Wow girly...you rock your sewing machine...wish I could do that!!! I love the colors and the butterflies are toooo cute!!!

Have a blessed day Mona and thanks for ALWAYS encouraging me =)
Hugs,
Sarah

Cardmaking-Companion Susan said...

No one would outside of this forum would ever believe this card has been made from scraps!
It's beautiful - I especially like your stitching and the paper flowers.

1CardCreator said...

What a beautiful card, you always amaze me with your details. The flowers and stitching look gorgeous with this beautiful paper. ~Diane

dj said...

fantastic paper flowers--awesome stitching--way to go showcasing those great digi papers!!

Catherine Couch Doucette said...

Mona~ I love the flowers...such a pretty card :0)

Unknown said...

Oh, I must have this stamp! Robert Frost is my favorite poet. This is just stunning as always, my friend. Love the flowers and the stitching. Your details are always just as magnificent as your focal image or sentiment. hugs..
Blessings,
kim xXx

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL Mona... I ADORE everything about it!!
Hope your day is GREAT!!!

CFLanger said...

Oh this is just beautiful Mona! I love the butterflies and those gorgeous little flowers. Your blog always brings a smile to my face. :o)

Hearts Turned said...

Hey, Mona! Gorgeous card, as always! Love what you're doing with this new company!

Julie just told me you're going to CHA--me too! If you have a second, come find the Crafty Secrets booth--I'll be working there with the CS girls--would love to meet you! Talk to you later!

Caroline said...

Love it! That DP is great! I love that you can print more whenever!!! I've gotta go get that stamp too! TFS!

AKiteFlier said...

Well look at you girly! OMGosh you are posting daily! SO fabulous - love this card and your SEWING (LOL). YOur flowers are fabulous - and you, my dear, are my shabby chic IDOL! :-)

Hilary Stock said...

Gorgeous card, Mona. I love the sentiment stamp and the butterflies! Great job!

Yesnir said...

Very pretty! Love the soft colors and the detailed stitching. Your butterflies and flowers are magnificent!

Kathryn B said...

Mona this is beautiful like usual! Your blog is the first thing I look at in the morning it keeps my creative thoughts going for the day while I'm at work! I can't say it enough how much I love your style! This afternoon I'm gonna break out my sewing machine and see "if" i'm capable! LOL!

Carol H said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! You do such amazing work! I love everything!

Irene Oden said...

What a beauty! I love the Pretty Printable Paper! Those dots are perfect!

farmhouse-story said...

really pretty, mona!--going to check out those papers!

Mara Campbell said...

Gorgeous card! the butterflies and the colors are soooooooo pretty!!!

Paloma Gomez said...

So pretty!

HawaiiRenee said...

Great use of that beautiful Printable paper! I love how you put these colors together. It would take me years to match things up! Stunning card, Mona!
Aloha,
Renee

PaperLover said...

What a fabulous looking card! How on earth do you always have that perfect stitching! Just magnificent!

LeAnne said...

Wow, look at all those comments---everyone likes this card as much as I do! Those flowers are gorgeous! I need to make some of them too!

Katie Cotton said...

this card is just fantastic!

Broni said...

This is beautiful, Mona! I love how you used the papers, the flowers and all your stitching!!

Kristin Eberline said...

Okay, I DEFINITELY thought I commented on this card! OMG...so sorry! I LOVE your paper strips that gorgeous stitching, the layered flowers and butterfly framing the main image, EVERYTHING! Just beautiful girl!


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS