Happy Day...MFT December Countdown Day 3 22

Mona Pendleton | Saturday, December 7, 2013 @ 10:00 PM | , , ,

Hi there! We're almost there! ONLY 3 Days Until Our (MFT) December Release! The December Product Launch will be on Tuesday, December 10th at 10 PM Eastern in the MFT Boutique.

I'm having so much fun stamping with my latest versatile stamp set ~  Damask Designs. Today I have a card to share that I stamped using a combination of the following FOUR stamp sets which are included in the December release: Damask Designs, Grand Peaceful Wildflowers, Typewriter Text Background and Journal It - Pocket Calendar:

To create the background, I stamped the Typewriter Text Background using Factory Green ink and the Damask Designs image using Grapesicle and Berrylicious inks. I layered a fun stamped calendar from Journal It - Pocket Calendar, which I personalized featuring Meredith's birthdate. I embellished with a trio of stamped / die cut Grand Peaceful Wildflowers that were stamped using the following inks: Factory GreenGrapesicle and Berrylicious. I topped it off with a Kraft button and double hemp bow:
Thank you for stopping by today ~ I hope you like my sample!
Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog to see what the rest of the team has created. You'll also read about some HUGE prizes being given away this week during the new product countdown that you won't want to miss!
Be Sweet :)
post signature


 Comments

22 Sweet Comments So Far:

Beth said...

Beautiful!!! Really love these wildflowers!!

Christine L said...

What a perfect calendar stamp for a special day.... and I love the beautiful flowers too Mona... gorgeous card!

Hugs
Christine x

Constance said...

Gorgeous work, Mona! Fabulous use of these flowers!

Marjan said...

That background is wonderful! Love the typewriter stamp! Again a beautiful card!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh what pretty colours and I love how you used those stamps and dies ... The calendar is so sweet!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your color combo! BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the damask BG you created and the calendar! April 18 would have been a better choice because then you could have given ME this GORGEOUS card for MY birthday~! LOL!

Kim S said...

LOVE it! I love how you have "softened" the office-style calendar with your colors and beautiful flowers. It is a great combination!

sandi said...

Beautiful! Love this!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Not only do I love this card because it is so pretty, but the date is the same as my DH's birthday! Heehee! I always love how you make your backgrounds!

Lisa Elton said...

SO soft and lovely Mona!! All of the new products flow together perfectly with your pretty design!

Tumbleweed said...

So beautiful, Mona! Gorgeous background and I love the pretty wildflowers!

Tracey said...

WOW Mona!! I just love the colours on here!! Beautiful!!

Deborah Frings said...

This is absolutely lovely! Love the flowers stamps and pretty colours! Just fab!

Anonymous said...

Mona, this is lovely!

Unknown said...

A wonderful card my friend. I love how you stamped that background. Looks great.

Hugs~

Isabel Jett said...

Lovely card! Love the die cut wild flowers and these soft colors! Great job! Can't wait for this release!

stampingbowd said...

This is lovely! Love the calendar stamp that can be used for SO many special days!

Unknown said...

So lovely! Wonderful mix of colors! Love that calendar stamp!

Unknown said...

So lovely, Mona! Love the mix of stamps and your wildflower bouquet!

Jan Hirsch said...

Gorgeous!!!! I really love how you used these stamps and dies! Thanks for the inspiration!

Helen Watanabi said...

Gorgeous work, Mona! Love those beautiful wildflowers!

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous!! Love the colors & elements on this one!!
Soft & pretty!!


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS