April Waltzingmouse S.O.A.P. Day #4 55

Mona Pendleton | Monday, April 4, 2011 @ 2:36 AM | , , , ,

Welcome to Day #4 of the April Waltzingmouse Stamp Of Approval Parade! Sure hope you have enjoyed what you have been seeing over the past three days and no doubt, today's samples should make your creative inspiration cup overfloweth ;) First, I would like to welcome three new awesome and talented designers to the Waltzingmouse DT: Kate Whelan, Niki Estes  and Tosha Leyendekker. No doubt they will all provide you with tons of inspiration! 


There is a lot of festivities going on at Waltzingmouse Stamps that you won't want to miss, so please be sure to visit Claire's blog (click HERE) for COMPLETE details!!!

Today, we are all sharing projects made using Spring Baskets.
Spring Baskets is a set jam packed with so many interchangeable images and sentiments. The creative possibilities are endless! I am willing to bet, not one sample made by the entire DT will be the same!

First up, is a sweet basket that I stamped, colored using a combination of Copics listed below, then paperpieced the basket.The flower trio image was stamped, colored and 3 buttons sewn in place.
Close up, you are able to see these darling little flowers were popped up so the leaves would fall over the edge of the basket:
Using the same layout, just changing up the patterned paper, flowers and sentiment:
This card features a basket full of Daffodils. I popped the basket up using 3D foam squares and attached a little bow and button. The basket full of Daffodils is layered on top of a pretty doily made using a Heart Circles die template which was then layered on top of a label made using a Labels One die template and a piece of PTI Fine Linen cs that was ever so graciously given to me by my sweet friend Stephanie :)
Below, are the Copic markers I used to color the various flowers and baskets:
That's all I have to share today ~ I'll be back tomorrow to share some exciting news :) Thanks so much for looking and to see more amazing inspiration, please be sure to visit Claire and the rest of the Waltzingmouse DT members listed below:
Die templates & Machine: Die Templates & Machine: Spellbinders™ Nestabilities® S4-316 Heart Circles, S4-161 Labels One, GC-001 Grand Calibur
Patterned Paper Card #1: the girl's paperie
                          Card #2: My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose Collection
Other: Tim Holtz embossing folder


post signature


 Comments

55 Sweet Comments So Far:

Helen L said...

Two very beautiful cards! I love the bright and fresh colors, and you always do such a lovely job!!

~amy~ said...

Such wonderfully springy cards Mona! Happy Monday!

Anonymous said...

Adorable cards Mona! I totally love the Spring Baskets set. Great ideas ;)
Hugs, Ruth S

Unknown said...

WOW Mona, you made a gorgeous job!!!
I love these cards, they are very sweet and I like the touch that give the buttons
beautiful papers and color combos, great work!!!
just beautiful

Julia Aston said...

Love that gorgeous hearts doily framing on your pretty cards Mona - the colors on the button flowers are so pretty and Daffs are one of my fav spring flowers!

snowbear said...

Wow, 2 totally different looks from one design... great job!

Ros said...

These are such cheerful cards ... love the colours

Anonymous said...

LOVE the basket w/the flowers and the sentiment!! So cute!!

Angi Barrs said...

I'm sooo lovin' the sewn on buttons. And the yellow card is adorable. Love the beautiful sentiment on it too. :)

Marge said...

Mona, these are both sooo beautiful and springy!!!

Linda Kunsman said...

two different color combos and both are beautiful!!!

GabrielleH said...

Mona, both of your cards are so bright and cheery! I love the colors and your BG papers! You make it feel like Spring!!!

GinaB said...

Fabulous cards, Mona! They really are so cheerful and spring-like! I love the basket and both sets of flowers! You really make these stamps so desirable! TFS!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow...these are wonderful creations, Mona. Such lovely layering of dies and images. OUTSTANDING!

Pamela_U said...

Two beauties, Mona! I love this set (already part of my collection!) and I love how you used it! The PP you used are so perfect and I love button and brad embellishments! Beautifully creative!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Mona, LOVE your buttons!!~

Victoria M said...

Love the springtime feel and beautiful colours of these sweet little cards!

Niki Estes said...

Such pretty cards, Mona! I love your vintage inspired style!

Unknown said...

These are both beautiful, Mona! Love the spring baskets and popped flowers over the sweet heart label!

Jean said...

These cards are lovely, so vintage looking! TFS

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty Mona, love the soft tones for the 1st and the bright cheery theme for the 2nd, thanks for sharing!

Kelly S. said...

So adorable, Mona! Love that heart-shaped circle...haven't seen it before and it's darling with your layouts. Springy good fun!

Lindsay said...

Lovely cards Mona! Beautifully colored images!

Lori Kilterman said...

Beautiful set of cards, Mona! This has been one of my favorite WM stamps ever! Love these colors!

Anonymous said...

Your bet was right! I loved how you used the basket and will be trying it solo like that myself! Such a fun use of the Spring Baskets stamps!!

Heather Rogers said...

Super sweet baskets of flowers. I am loving yellow lately. You did a fab job coloring those pretty flowers. :)
Hugs~

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Both cards are just super fabulous with your beautifully colored blooms!! Love the ink distressing. It just makes your images pop!!

Susan Hogan said...

I love that button touch - both cards are fantastic Mona.

Carole Beath said...

What beautiful cards.... spring is in the air and I love it when I can see one of your cards, OR MORE.
Hugs
Carole

Tracey said...

TWO grogeous cards Mona!!! Those stamps are so sweet! LOVE your design...looks so differnet with the different stamps and colours :)

Mercedes said...

Beautiful set of cards, Mona! I love the sweet stamps used and the nice touch with the pretty buttons and brads! TFS!

Pammy said...

All 4 days have been divine, Mona! You are a never ending basket of talent!!!! Speaking of baskets... I love these little Spring time baskets! The flowers are gorgeous and I love the embellies! Beautiful PP colors too! Gorgeous!

Carrie said...

Mona, this is a beautiful set of cards! The baskets full of flowers is perfect for spring! Great job coloring and I love the DP you used with each!

Cassie_lu said...

beautiful cards and I really like the way you framed the images

Julie Ranae said...

Simply beautiful my friend!

AimeeOh said...

Two amazing cards, Mona! WOW, I love these stamps and the coloring you did! Love the spring time feel!

Carol Reisner said...

Mona, I love these sweet stamps! Both cards are magnificent! Great job!

Erum Tasneem said...

WOW WOW WOW! Such fun, hot colours and those cute flowers! Pure yumminess!

Karen C. said...

Mona, I love these two sweet cards! I've loved all your WM projects this week!

Cindy Percovich said...

Cute cards, Mona! I love the stamps and the beautiful BG papers!

Tammy L said...

Two darling cards, Mona! Great stamping and coloring!

anya said...

Gorgeous, Mona! I love how you cut the handle off of the basket - it gives it a completely different look! I love the twine around the daffodils, too!

Kerry said...

Beautiful cards! Love the Heart Circles dies and these beautiful WM stamps! Gorgeous BG paper too!

Mary Chen said...

Love these 2 cards! Both are spectacular! Love the Spring colours!

BethieJ said...

Mona I LOVE both cards.. so PRETTY and SPRINGY!!! Just what I need to see after all our rain! LOL!
Have a GREAT Day!

Tracey said...

WOW!!! I am always blown away upon visiting your blog Mona!!! I am such a fan of your style...girly and layered :)

PaperLover said...

Mona, I love your two beautiful cards! So spring-like! I love the stamped baskets and the wonderfully colored flowers! Really love that gorgeous heart doily too!

Constance said...

Lovely two cards! Great job with these stamps! The different papers gives each one such a different character!

Monica said...

Wow, Mona! Two amazing cards! I love these WM stamps and the beautiful coloring you did! Nice spring time feel to them!

Mirna said...

Super fabulous cards, Mona! I love those sweet little baskets and the gorgeous flowers, all colored so perfectly! Spring is definitely in the air!!!!!

Julia Young said...

OMG, Mona! These are two cute cards or should I say too cute cards!!! Either way, they are gorgeous! Great job!

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful spring flowers and lovely cards! So pretty! Love the different centers on the different flowers.

Andrea M said...

Holy basketful of FABULOUS! These cards are MAGNIFICENT Mona! Love those flowers and the sentiments are awesome! Beautiful cards GF!

Stella said...

These are gorgeous; love the colors and the patterend papers :)

Silvia said...

OMG...these are beautiful! Love the colors and the layout. You did an excellent job with the coloring.


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS