Remember 27

Mona Pendleton | Tuesday, May 27, 2014 @ 2:00 AM | , , , , ,

*** I have two posts today ~ If you would like to see my Seize the Sketch project ~ please click HERE :)
Hi there! I hope you are having a great week. Today it's my turn to share a project on the 13arts blog. I made a layout featuring a photo of Scott and I that was taken while we were vacationing in London several years ago: 
I combined pretty papers from the 13arts Cold Wall Collection
Frosted Life Collection and Faces of Spring Collection then for added texture and design, I applied Modeling Paste to the background:
Once dry, I embellished with Pearl Silver painted die cut gears, die cut foliage and a variety of blossoms:


for the title, I applied Pearl Silver Acrylic Paint to a chipboard Timeless Subtitle:

For sketch and color inspiration, I joined along with the current kreative concepts: sketch and colour challenges:





 Comments

27 Sweet Comments So Far:

Petra Swart said...

Another stunning page, Mona!!! Love it!!! TFS.

Tracey said...

Beautiful Mona!! Love the muted colours!

Unknown said...

Beautiful project and Great picture!
Have a nice day, Ageeth xx

Lynette Jacobs said...

Your different mixed media techniques always take my breathe away...stunning page. Soft and dreamy.

zehra said...

This is gorgeous love the colors, texture so dreamy and beautiful love it

Unknown said...

Beautiful page! Gorgeous background!

Ros Crawford said...

Beautifully done!! Love the textures

Diane Jaquay said...

Love the modeling paste background (such beautiful texture!), and all the pretties you've added to this layout! Beautiful work as always :)

Anonymous said...

This is seriously awesome!!! Love the background and the colors!!

Melody said...

So soft and pretty!

Stella said...

The colors, texture and patterns. I am smitten.....wow!

Heather Rogers said...

What a beautiful LO! I love the textured chevron design. :)

Greta said...

Your backgrounds are always exquisite, Mona, & never detract from the photo. Here's another perfect example! Love the photo cut in a circle!

Lisa Elton said...

Mona this is beautiful! My goodness do I love the colors and the softness this page has!!

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful texture on this lovely page Mona!

Paper Attic said...

Hi Mona! I haven't been on your blog in a while but I see your breath-taking work at 13 arts all the time! You are incredibly talented, love your feminine and elegant style...hugs, Lisa

Mirna said...

So beautiful, Mona! Love that pretty background texture!

Unknown said...

This is such a great page. That texture in the background looks amazing..

Hugs~

GabrielleH said...

Lovely page, Mona! Gorgeous pastels and love the wonderful background texture!

Aggie said...

So beautiful! I love the colours!

sandi said...

Wow! LOVE what you've done with the sketch! This is a real beauty!

1CardCreator said...

Wow, that is gorgeous, so many rich and detailed layers too. ~Diane

RobinH said...

Stunning project! Love all the beautiful flowers and that background is divine!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Mona! Love the texture and wonderful blooms surrounding your sweet photo!

Trudy said...

So beautiful, Mona! What a fabulous background!

Pauline said...

Stunning layout! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Wish I could touch this, the texture is amazing. A great photo of both of you. xx


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS