Enjoy...MFT Teasers Day 2 69

Mona Pendleton | Friday, April 5, 2013 @ 9:00 PM | , , , , ,

Hi there! Welcome to Day 2 of the MFT April Teasers! You will be able to buy all the new stamps and Die-namics on April 9th at 10 PM EST right HERE at the MFT store.

Today I have a few projects to share featuring both LLD Document It - Expand Your View and Die-namics LLD Accent It - Reel Life along with MANY other MFT products. 

First up is a mini album all about Meredith living her horse riding dream :) Starting with the cover: To create the title, I combined two sentiments from LLD Document It - Expand Your View and the strip of stars from LLD Document It - Hello My Name Is using multiple colors of MFT ink including: Blu Raspberry, Black Licorice and Razzle Berry. Throughout the book, you will see lots of sentiments from Inspired by the Wild Wild West.
Page 1: I stamped a couple of sentiments from LLD Document It - Expand Your View on an oval die cut, layered on a die cut label then layered on top of a Steel Grey cs die cut that was made using Die-namics LLD Accent It - Reel Life die.
Page 2 features a new die cut border that was made using one of the new dies from Die-namics Open Simply Scallops Trio.
Page 3 features a sentiment from LLD Document It - Hello My Name Is along with the little star border. This page also features one of the die cut titles made using Die-namics LLD Accent It - Story Titles.
Page 4 features a fun sentiment from Inspired by the Wild Wild West and another scalloped border made using a Die-namics Open Simply Scallops Trio die.
Page 5 features another fun from LLD Document It - Hello My Name Is along with the little star border.
Page 6 features one of the die cut titles made using Die-namics LLD Accent It - Story Titles as well as another die cut border made using Die-namics Open Simply Scallops Trio.
Page 7 features more sentiments from LLD Document It - Expand Your View.
and last but not least is another small sentiment from Inspired by the Wild Wild West.
For my second project, I made a mixed media layout which features a variety of stamps and Die-namics included in the April release. 
I randomly stamped one of the diamond images from LLD Border It - Mod Boders to add some interest and contrast to the background:
The title was made using stamps from LLD Document It - Expand Your View which I stamped on a die cut made using a Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX die.
Using the MEMORIES die from Die-namics LLD Accent It - Story Titles, I die cut a piece of canvas then sprayed with some Color Shine spritz.
I die cut a trio of Steel Grey cs reels using the Die-namics LLD Accent It - Reel Life die then applied a coat of Ranger Crackle paint to give them a vintage look.
Thanks so much for visiting today ~ I hope you enjoyed my projects!
***EDITED*** Please feel free to check out my tutorial if you would like to see how I created the layout's background:




Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog to see what the rest of the team has created. You'll also read about some HUGE prizes being given away this week during Teaser Time that you won't want to miss.

Be Sweet ;)
post signature


 Comments

69 Sweet Comments So Far:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

What a nice looking post!!!
Your photos look so good, too.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so fabulous, I love it!

Pamela_U said...

WOW, Mona what a beautiful mini book! Love every page! Awesome photos and Love all the MFT goodies! Also, your mixed media layout is absolutely divine! Love that color palate; neat how you worked in the blacks and grays! Both projects are very inspiring! Thanks so much!

RobinH said...

Incredible! Both projects are so inspiring, Mona! Thanks!

~amy~ said...

Magnificent projects!!!!

Jill Norwood said...

Wow Mona!!!!! Gorgeous mini album and such fun pictures! And the mixed media layout is stunning! I love all the different textures! My eyes are loving all the eye-candy in this post!!!
Hugs,
Jill

Chris said...

Lovely projects, Mona! REALLY LOVE your mixed media layout! Awesome colors and textures! Love those rose embellishments! And your photo is awesome too!

Sue Lelli said...

OMGosh, Mona! LOVE the mini album! Those sentiments are so CUTE! Meredith is going to LOVE this since it chronicles her dream! LOVE LOVE LOVE the mixed media page! FAB colors, FAB glowers, FAB photo of YOU!!!!

Crystal said...

Lovely work, Mona! Love every page of your gorgeous mini album! What a darling subject; love those photos of Meredith! And of course, I love your incredibly creative mixed media layout! Absolutely stunning!

Christine L said...

Both the album (which has such stunning photos).. and the canvas are fab Mona!! Of course, the pink colours on the canvas make it my favourite... did I mention that I have a tendency to like pink? (wink!)

Hugs
Christine x

Jennifer W said...

Absolutely stunning projects! Wow!

Constance said...

Two beautiful projects and I love all the wonderful photos! Your colours are magnificent! So creative!

Megan McDonald said...

Wow, wow you have done such great work. I love it.

Ros Crawford said...

What a great little album ... Love how you did this ... and that sweet girl looks just like her Daddy! I love your mixed media canvas ... the colours are so pretty!

Kim O'Connell said...

What a gorgeous mini album! Gosh, my head is spinning with ideas now! What great gifts I could make....Nana's brag books, baby books, teacher appreciation gifts etc!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Awesome projects!

Karen Motz said...

I love staring at your projects and finding all the amazing ways you incorporate each element! The mini album and layout are both so different and both SO gorgeous!

Tracey said...

WOW Mona!! Your mixed media page is stunning!! Loving the pink!! And that mini album is just gorgeous!!

PapierGirl said...

Darling mini album Mona - a wonderful keepsake for Meredith and your media layout is gorgeous - I love that Reel Life die and all the pretty flowers! :)

Diana Soling said...

your work always amazes me! Your layouts are beautiful. So much detail.

Angel said...

I love these pages! So many wonderful details! Stunning work, as always, Mona!

stampingbowd said...

Beautiful projects!!! The DP you used on the mini album is one of my FAVORITES! I bought a 2nd pack of that one! Gorgeous display of memories!!!! Love seeing all the fun MFT products in your pink mixed media layout!!! You are pretty in pink!!!!

wendy said...

what a terrific mini album Mona ...great memories and LOVE your mixed media layout...just gorgeous!

Julia Aston said...

Two wonderful projects Mona - love your photo book!

Gypsy 2 said...

Fabulous work Mona.I can see you have had lots of fun with the new dienamics.They are on my list and I'm ready to shop.

Heather Rogers said...

What a darling little mini album of Meredith. Your mixed media LO is fabulous...lots of great texture and attention to details. :)

Karen said...

I love the photo book.A wonderful display of such precious pictures.

Unknown said...

Your mini album is so sweet, love your pages. Great JOB!

Liz said...

What a great mini

Sherrie said...

Your album and scrapbook page are so sweet! I love how you used that album STAX Die!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Your projects rocked!

Kimbo said...

Oh I love the mixed media page!! It's so awesome, kind of sweet girl meets grunge !! TFS!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful designs!

Ravengirl said...

Beautiful work! I'm quite in awe of your mixed media piece. I find that style so intriguing and daunting to try.

Cyndi said...

Your mini will be a cherished memory. I love your style

Lisa Elton said...

Darling mini album for Meredith! Full of sweet papers and elements. I really like the grays and pinks blended together so beautifully on your mixed media page! Have super weekend Mona ;)

Davi said...

Mona, love that sweet album for Meridith!! So many fun elements to show off her pics, delightful for sure ;) Your LO is Beautiful! I love the colors and great textures! Have a wonderful weekend.

Unknown said...

Wowza! Gorgeous projects, Mona! Your mini album is incredible and your layout is stunning! Love how you incorporate so many stamps and dies!

Monique1971 said...

Hi Mona :o)

Wonderful projects, love your papers and as always your style!!
You scrapped these memories perfectly :o)

Monique

Inge Groot said...

You totally inspired me to make a mini album...love yours!!! And the mixed media page is so cute. The pink accents and the corrugated cardboard are such a fun combination :D

Susan Block said...

Please tell me who makes the paper you used on the Saddle Up page. I love that pattern paper! All your projects are amazing!

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous projects! Awesome details!

Letty Abad said...

Great album, a lot of beautiful work!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful little album you have created. And your layout looks just as fabulous..

Hugs~

Joann said...

So pretty, beautiful details! Awesome work!!

zehra said...

wow, your mini album is such a wonderful way to preserve the memory, gorgeous scrap page too

Laural said...

Both of these are incredibly creative and so gorgeous, Mona! Thanks for this beautiful introduction to these wonderful products in this release!

Carrie said...

Amazing mini album and breathtaking mixed media layout! Wow, both are just spectacular! TFS!

Denise B said...

So beautiful, Mona! I just love your style! I want all of these new products, NOW! TFS!

Tammy H said...

You are very brave. The results are very amazing. I never would think to be so innovative on my layouts. I must have stared at the pink and grey layout for 20 minutes and then watched your tutorial. Very helpful by the way. Maybe I will muster up the guts to try this myself. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa H. said...

oh, MOna! I don't even know where to begin. I am always drooling over here. Your mini album is gorgeous. love the touches of pretty with the western theme. BUT your canvas is drop dead gorgeous. AND the tutorial is sooooo helpful.thanks for showing us the product and how you put it all together.

Pauline said...

Absolutely gorgeous memory book Mona, I love the dies, and the fab pics of Meredith.
Love your layout too, so pretty!

Michele Boyer said...

Always stunning, Mona. ALWAYS.

Debbie Carriere said...

ABsolutely beautiful, Mona!!! Love that mini album and your layout is stunning!! Thanks for sharing all your ideas!

Casandra Bennett said...

Beautiful projects! I really love what you did with your mini album. :)

Angi Barrs said...

We love our horses here in Texas! Fab projects! :)

Dana L Cheney said...

Love your mini album and how you used that new dynamics so cool, she will cherish that forever. love your scrapbook page as well, so much eye candy on it, love it and thanks for sharing!

Melody said...

I am always amazed by your creations! Love the tutorial, so helpful!

HeatherCz said...

So beautiful, Mona! I just love that mini book and your gorgeous layout! So inspiring!

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous Mona!! You never cease to amaze me!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Both projects are just fabulous!!!!!

Amy Rohl said...

Gorgeous projects, Mona! I could sit and study all of your amazing details for hours! So inspiring!

Amy said...

MONA, I JUST LOVE YOUR STYLE!!! BEAUTIFUL

PaperMomma said...

Good gosh, Mona, wow, these two projects are absolutely incredible! Wow, I love that mini-album. All those gorgeous dies and stamps and wonderful photos! And your layout is magnificent too! Love all your mixed media stuff! The colors and textures are always inspiring! TFS!

Natalie said...

Love the mixed media!! Gorgeous layouts and I love all the layers and texture! Fabulous and fun pics!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

What a Brilliant and Beautiful scrapbook. You paired these elements together beautifully.

GabrielleH said...

Mona, what a beautiful mini album and your layout is absolutely stunning!! Love how you combine so many beautiful elements! And all those photos of Meredith are so sweet! Love your photo too! Thanks for sharing!

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL projects Mona!!!!!
Have a GREAT day!

Unknown said...

Fantastic projects Mona, love the design and colors of each. Hugs


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS