Winter wishes 19

Mona Pendleton | Wednesday, November 25, 2015 @ 12:00 AM | , , , , ,

***I have two posts today, if you are looking for my Prima post, please click HERE-thank you :)***
Hi! Today I'm so excited and honored to be joining along side the creatively talented design team as the featured stamper at the color throwdown challenge! I'd like to thank the color throwdown team for inviting me to join along!
Here's this week's color inspiration:
I made a rather clean and simple card featuring a fun snowman image from one of my first Stampin' Up stamp sets that dates back to 2004:

For sketch inspiration, I joined along with the current Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge:
Thanks so much for visiting! Please be sure to visit the color throwdown challenge to see all the design team's beautiful samples and to join along in the fun! Please be sure to visit the Prima blog for a lot of Christmas inspiration!
Be Sweet ;)
post signature


 Comments

19 Sweet Comments So Far:

Christine L said...

Hi Mona... Loving your card - what a fabbie snowman - and so clever at juggling!! hehe!

Hugs
Christine x

Ros Crawford said...

Congrats Mona! Lovely card and the snowflake is beautiful!

Marjan said...

Love the fresh, clean, wintery look on your card! Congrats on your becoming a DT at the Color Throwdown blog!

Marjan said...

Love the fresh, clean, wintery look on your card! Congrats on your becoming a DT at the Color Throwdown blog!

Mrs.B said...

Great Christmas card Mona, and such a fun image.
Avril x

Tracey said...

Love this clean and fresh card Mona!! I have a soft spot for all things snowman!!

Pamellia said...

Fabulous wintery card Mona! Love that image and the stitched fishtail banners are a great bit of interest. Fun and festive. hugs :)

Lisa said...

Congratulations, Mona!! Your card is fabulous!! I love the embossing and the adorable snowman!! The stitched banners are awesome!!

I hope you and your family have a safe and happy Thanksgiving my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

SewPaperPaint said...

Super card! The only time I love going cute is when snowmen are present! This card so makes me want to play in the snow (and by that I mean fake snow in my craft room - ha!)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun!

Stella said...

Congrats on being a DT memeber at the Color Throwdown! I love the CAS desing of yuour card; fab take on the sketch! And your snowman is a cutie:)

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats to you Mona, this is adorable!!

Sue Lelli said...

CONGRATS featured stamper! LOVE how you used mostly white and aqua with the tiny bit of orange! CUTE card!

Patty O'Malley said...

So cute!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow this is GORGGEOUS!! Congrats!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Congrats, Mona!!!! This card is just so adorable!!!

Greta said...

Fun, festive card, Mona! Wonderful way to use the color combo & sketch!

Val-Belle said...

Such a cool card. CAS... just how I like it. :D

Joan Ervin said...

How cute, Mona, with the juggling snowman and the big snowflake...love how you added the banners, too!!! I'm so glad you were chosen as the Guest Star Stamper at the CTD this week!!!


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS