Thank You...WMSC46 36

Mona Pendleton | Saturday, May 7, 2011 @ 1:00 AM | , ,

Hi there! So are you lovin' the stamps from last week's Waltzingmouse Release? Claire's unique designs always leave me in awe. Both Dainty Doilies Large and Dainty Doilies 2 Small are rapidly making their way to the top of my go to list. Not only are they beautiful designs but several of them coordinate with Spellbinders Big Scalloped Circles LG. BONUS! In case you missed my little ah ha moment ~ I am tickled pink to share with you that I had a card combining both Waltzingmouse Stamps and Melissa Frances DP featured on the Melissa Frances blog. I would be thrilled if you took a peek, click HERE :)

Since it is Saturday, that means it is time for another awesome Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge:
Using this week's sketch, I made a CAS Thank You card for my sweet sister Tina who so kindly took care of my 2 little four legged furry friends ~ Gretchen and Griffin ~ while I was out of town last week.

I inked up a doily image from both Dainty Doilies Large and Dainty Doilies 2 Small. 
The larger doily in the left upper corner is from Dainty Doilies Large and was cut/embossed using a Big Scalloped Circles LG die template. The smaller doily in the right lower corner is from Dainty Doilies 2 Small and was cut/embossed using a Classic Scalloped Circles LG die template.

I made the sentiment ribbon piece by cutting a ribbon accent die template from Nested Pennants, stamped the pennant outline from Bitty Banners, then stamped the Thank You image from Rescue Remedies Additions.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! That is all I have to share today, so I hope you have enjoyed what I made and maybe feel inspired to play along! Please be sure to stop by the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge site for some amazing inspiration from the Mischief Makers and several other Waltzingmouse DT members :) I'll be back tomorrow with an all new CR84FN challenge ~ hope to see you then! Be Sweet :)

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Dainty Doilies Large, Dainty Doilies 2 Small, Bitty Banners, Rescue Remedies Additions
Die Templates & Machine: Spellbinders™ Nestabilities® Big Scalloped Circles LG, Classic Scalloped Circles LG, Nested Pennants, Grand Calibur
Patterned Paper: the girl's paperie
Other: green Webster's Pages Whimsie flower embellishment
post signature


 Comments

36 Sweet Comments So Far:

Trudy said...

Wow, Mona, simple gorgeous card! Love all the stamps you used and the gorgeous pennant die! Have a fabulous weekend!

Mary Chen said...

So beautiful, Mona! I love you version of the sketch! Beautiful colour choices too!

Ros said...

You've shown that these pretty doily stamps need little else to make a stunning card ... just lovely

Kim O'Connell said...

Left some love for you over on the Melissa Frances blog. Congrats on being featured! Well deserved. I love your take on this sketch. You took a sketch that I looked at and yawned and turned it into a beautiful little something! Amazing as always!

Anonymous said...

awesome card Mona
loving that pennant
have a great weekend!
~victoria~

Pauline said...

This is very pretty Mona, those doilys are perfect! Love them!

Julia Aston said...

So pretty Mona! love the stitching and that wonderful little flower!

Heather Rogers said...

Great way to use those beautiful doilies for the CAS sketch. ;) I love the pink and yellow combo.
Hugs~

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous patterns and colors. Love it. :)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is beautiful Mona!! I love the colors and your sweet little sentiment flag!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very very PRETTY!!~

Davi said...

Love those new stamps...looking gorgeous with the dp!! Have a great weekend and and Happy Mother's Day Mona :)

Unknown said...

SO beautiful, Mona! Love all the WMS goodness on here.. I am lovin' those doilies and they go so well with the pretty Girls' Paperie!

Chris said...

Mona, I love the gorgeous WM doilies; they are absolutely wonderful! Great take on this sketch!

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Mona! Love the doilies too!

Mirna said...

Wow, Mona, I love this paper and I love the doilies! Such a nice mix! Hope you are having a fun weekend!

SusanH said...

LOve this beautiful card, Mona! The WM doilies are so pretty and used so creatively! Also, your DP is a perfect compliment to the doilies! TFS!

GabrielleH said...

Very pretty card, Mona! You really show off these gorgeous WM stamps so well! Have a great weekend!

Kelly S. said...

This is soooo lovely, Mona! I love that spirograph looking doily, it looks so great in hot pink :) Your paper is just perfect with these, and I could have bought a set of those sweet flower embellies last week in Buffalo, but was afraid I would hoard them! Do you hear me saying "Whyyyyy"??? Hee!

Tenia Nelson said...

What a lovely card Mona!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Angie Hewitt said...

Gorgeous and very inspiring card, Mona! I really want those doily stamps now!!!!

Caroline said...

Beautiful CAS card Mona! I love the DP and the pretty WM stamps! I'm sure your sis will love it! TFS!

Sue Nader said...

Sweet card, Mona! I'm sure your sister will swoon! I love the beautiful doily stamps and the gorgeous colors you used! Great job! I'll have to check things out on the Melissa Frances blog! They seem to feature you every week now!!! Congratulations!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful card. Lovely doilies and design! Your sister will love it!

Teri Holister said...

Gorgeous card, Mona! I love the WM doilies and the dies you used! Congrats again on your MF feature! Way to go!!!

Cynthia Tomlinson said...

So pretty, Mona! Have a happy Mother's day!

MeredithS said...

Lovely card, Mona! Those WM doilies are so elegant! I love the dies you used with them and I really love that gorgeous DP!

Fiona said...

A CAS masterpiece, Mona! It doesn't matter if it's simple or shabby, everything you create is gorgeous!

Yesnir said...

So beautiful, Mona! I love this CAS look! Those doilies are so special! Very popular right now! Great job!

Stella said...

Pink and doilies are always a stunning combo :) I love this!

Beth said...

Awesome card! Love that pennant and the gorgeous doilies!! Simple and sweet!

Andrea M said...

Oh this is so PURDY!!! WOW!! You rocked CAS with this one GF!! Awesome!

Kerry said...

Mona, I just love your simple but gorgeous design! Those doilies are fabulous!

Millicent Forester said...

Magnificent CAS card! Love those pretty doilies!

Deborah Frings said...

Mona - love your doily card - such pretty colours. A clean and simple card, in your own unique style!! It's lovely.

Got my doilies today - they're fab - can't wait to play with them :)

Silvia said...

Your doily card is gorgeous!!! You rocked that sketch!!!!


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS