JustRite Stampers Release Day #5 54

Mona Pendleton | Tuesday, May 10, 2011 @ 7:00 AM | , ,

Hi there! Welcome to Day #5 of 6 of the JustRite Stampers May previews. Today we are introducing You are the Best Set - Cling. This fun set coordinates beautifully with Spellbinders™Blossom Three die templates and is full of so many awesome images that can be used for nearly any occasion! I am sure you will be seeing more projects made using this set in the near future ;)

With Father's Day right around the corner, I ran with that theme and made a card and gift bag tag for my sweet hubby, Scott:
To make the tag hanging on the gift bag, I stamped the decorative ribbon like image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored using the following Copic Markers: Copic Markers E33 Sand, E31 Brick Beige, B21 Baby Blue, B34 Manganese Blue, cut/embossed using a Blossom Three die template then inked the edges using Ranger Vintage Photo ink. I adhered it to a fan fold embellishment made using fun polka dot paper from My Mind's Eye which was then layered on a cork die cut made using a Blossom Three die template.
I stamped the Happy Father's Day sentiment using  ink, cut/embossed using a Standard Circles SM die template, inked the edges then adhered using a 3D foam square.
To create the smaller embellishment, I basically repeated the steps above with the exception of using the smaller decorative ribbon like image and using a Standard Circles SM  die template to cut/emboss the sentiment.
This is not a card you could easy cram into an envelope as the fan fold embellishment is approximately 3/4" thick.
Here is a look at the complete You are the Best Set - Cling.
 For sketch inspiration, I turned to the JustRite Friday Challenge #054. If you are looking for some awesome inspiration, be sure to take a peek at what several of the DT has created using this sketch! JustRite is EXTREMELY generous with their prize give-aways, so ink up your JustRite stampers and join in the fun :)
 Thanks for stopping by today! For COMPLETE details, please be sure to visit the JustRite Inspiration Blog and for some more AMAZING samples of inspiration, please be sure to visit the following DT members:



Thanks so much for looking ~ hope you enjoy what you see! I will be back tomorrow at 10:00 EST sharing a project for Day #6 which will conclude the May previews. I hope to see you then! Be Sweet :)

Supplies Used:
Stamps: JustRite Stampers: CL-02135 You are the Best Set - Cling
Die Templates & Machine: Spellbinders™ Nestabilities® JB-S4312 Blossom Three, Standard Circles LG, Standard Circles SM, Nested Lacey Pennants, Grand Calibur
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Lush Collection, Lost and Found Collection
Ribbon: Vintage Baker's Twine Courtesy of Kimberly at My Craft Spo

Other: button, ribbon and cork from stash
post signature


 Comments

54 Sweet Comments So Far:

Unknown said...

Mona, this set is wonderful. Your hubby is going to love it.

Lindsay said...

These are gorgeous Mona! Wonderfully done!

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Gorgeous! I love the colours!

Deb Hickman said...

What a fab masculine card,love the matching tag.xxx

Sharon Harnist said...

Love all the fabulous layers to your awesome Dad embellishments, Mona -- especially the cork! Fabulous job with the sketch, too!

Kathy Martin said...

Goodness gracious! This is fabulous Mona! You rock!

Unknown said...

Mona this is the neatest set, I love it

GabrielleH said...

Mona, you are the only designer I've seen that does justice to masculine cards! I wish I could figure out how to do this!!!! This card and tag are so creative and gorgeous! I love the decorative ribbon/fan fold embellie! So lovely! Great set from JR!

Nancy L said...

Gabrielle is right, you do the best masculine cards! No one even comes close in my book!

Lori said...

Wow, Mona, this is incredible! I love the beautiful fan fold embellie; and you made a larger one for the gift bag! Magnificent papercrafting, and a perfect use of these awesome stamps!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Mona!!!!

Marge said...

Fabulous card/gift bag, Mona, and the cork is such a great addition for masculine cards! I actually kind of enjoy doing them; guess it's the challenge -- LOL! LOVE this new JR set too!!!

Shelly said...

So pretty (is it ok to use that adjective for a masculine card?)! I love your embellishment and all the masculine colors! This is a wonderful way to show off this versatile stamp set! TFS!

Niki Estes said...

Oh, how neat! I love how the stamps coordinate with the blossom dies to create the ribbons. I love the colors, cork, and the whole design, Mona!

Unknown said...

Wonderful gift set, Mona! Great colors and the cork is fabulous! Love that you are all ready for Father's Day.. just need to fill the bag for Scott!

Tammy L said...

Beautiful masculine project Mona! I just love that fan fold embellishment, especially the cork! This stamp set is so nice! I like the way you've used it! The ribbons and the blossom dies are just perfect! TFS!

*SHeRRy B* said...

I love this!

Yesnir said...

Very creative project, Mona! I love that fanfold embellishment with those ribbons! So amazing!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS FABULOUS!!~

Pammy said...

Love the masculine design, Mona! That embellishment is so gorgeous on both the card and the bag! What a creative way to use these pretty stamps! I really love the addition of the cork too! It gives it an even more masculine "feel". Great job, Mona!

Lucy said...

Gorgeous masculine card and gift bag! Love that fanfold embellie, Mona! You are so creative!

Dawnll said...

The layers are just beautiful on your projects- I am sure he will love these.
blessings to you, Dawn ll

Davi said...

Awesome set Mona, sure your honey will love it :) Really like how you put the emblem on the cork! Very Very Cool!

BevL said...

Gorgeous gift set Mona! I love the colors and the pretty embellishment! Those sentiments are perfect. Your DH will love it!

Anonymous said...

Mona, this set is so gorgeous! You make these JR products so desirable!

Barbara said...

Amazing masculine card, Mona! What dad wouldn't enjoy this? TFS!

Kerry said...

What a gorgeous masculine project Mona! Love that fan-fold embellishment and the cork! The JR sentiments are so elegant but your die framing makes them masculine! Well done, Mona!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Gorgeous set!! Your Dad is going to love it!

Kimberly

Isabel Jett said...

I always love your beautiful masculine cards! I find them so challenging! This is so beautiful and very inspiring! I might have to give this fanfold embellishment a try! TFS!

Heather Rogers said...

What a fabulous gift set ensamble for Scott. I love the ribbon look of this set and the fan fold you added gives a lot of depth. I am sure he will love it. Now to decide what to put in the bag, right? :)
Hugs~

1CardCreator said...

Love all those layers Mona!

Karla said...

Wow, what a gorgeous male card! Your hubby will love it!

Tumbleweed said...

Wonderful job Mona! That fanfold embellishment is divine! Love the layers and the lovely sentiment! Adding the cork was perfect too! TFS!

Carrie said...

So beautiful, Mona! Love your layered fanfold embellie! I know your DH will love it!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Fabulous project! The tag is gorgeous with all the layers and the tails of ribbon. LOVE the card! Super job!

Julia Aston said...

LOVE these tags Mona! what great colors and wonderful variety of materials for the layers!

Julie Ranae said...

Absolutely GORJUSS!!!!!!

Carole Beath said...

Mona, the card and the gift bag are just absolutely perfect... a true perfect guy creation. I love the colors, the papers..... that layered fan fold just pops. POPS I say.

Alina said...

Lovely project! I love the tag on th bag ... and the card... speechless!

Ros said...

What a magnificent creation ... this is brilliant Mona ... gorgeous colours and that stamp set is just fabulous! ...

Silvia said...

OMG, Mona! This is brilliant...love the colors and not the mention the beautiful stamp set.

BethieJ said...

I LOVE this Mona.. what a GREAT set... I must get this one! LOL! A PERFECT gift set for Fathers Day!!!
Have a GREAT day!

ShellyM said...

Mona, your masculine cards are the absolute best! They are very hard to do but you seem to always do an amazing job! I love that fanfold embellishment so much! What a beautiful way to show these new stamps! TFS!

Ashley said...

Love this gorgeous masculine card! Wow, you really present these stamps so well!

Angie Hewitt said...

Wow, your DH will be so thrilled with this gorgeous card! Wow, that fanfold embellie is awesome, Mona! I love the masculine colors and the pretty ribbons too! Great job!

Stella said...

And you also include a gift in this jewel?
Just kidding but this bag and card are a gift of it's own. My oh my..Here we go again (I know it's always the same old song:)....) Mona you knocked me off my socks again!
( Not as bad as falling off my chair; my back is just getting better :)

Pure beauty, perfection in every detail and it;s already in my favorites folder!

Enjoy your day :)

Hilary Stock said...

So awesome, Mona! I think you always do such a gorgeous job with this difficult masculine cards! I just love it!

Chris said...

Mona this set is so wonderful and you really present it so well! I love this masculine card; that fanfold is amazing looking! I bet you husband will be floored!

Fiona said...

I hope it is ok to say that this masculine card is beautiful? It really is! Love that fanfold embellishment! Very creative with the layers and the cork! Love it!

Lora DeJardins said...

Wow Gorgeous! Mona, this is so creative! Masculine cards are so difficult but this is very inspiring for me! Thanks so much!

Suzanne C said...

Fabulous! LOVE THIS! great take on a masculine gift bag and card.

MarieL said...

Seeing your project, I had to order the set right away and the Spellbinders Flower Die. The release came at the right time. My granddaughter(7yrs) saw something like it at Michaels that spelled out THE BEST TEACHER. Now I will be making one for each of my granddaughters to give to their teachers and can use the set for all kinds of other occasions.
Your projects are always so inspirational and oh so gorgeous.

Andrea M said...

OMG. Ummm…WOW! The ribbons are AMAZING! What a perfect father's day set!!! WOWZAS! I'm just stunned by those amazing rosettes!!!

Anonymous said...

Great project ! Love the colors !


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS