Tahoe Ski Trip 4

Mona Pendleton | Monday, March 16, 2009 @ 11:21 PM | , , ,

Scrappin' Time!
Hi Everyone!
I have been working on a few different things lately! I have taken a little break from card making and have been working on the completion of scrappin' a ski trip to Squaw Valley, CA 2008! I have also been working on putting together a video tutorial on how to make the Purse of Plenty! (smiles) That's a lot of work, I don't want to make a fool of myself for everyone to see! I have found my style of scrappin' to be "theme" oriented, some of you may find it boring or repetitive but I personally like the way things flow. Based on the overall color scheme of the photos, I gather all the "candy" for the project. With such an overwhelming amount of beautiful paper out there, I find it difficult to make a decision! Then the fun begins! I hope you like these pages! Be sweet! Until next time...

Supplies used:

Stamps: SU Snow Flurries, Snow Burst

Paper: SU Wintergreen, Western Sky, River Rock, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Bazzill Bling White, Blue

Ink: SU River Rock, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Old Olive

Accessories: Cuttlebug Snow Flake die set and embossing set, SU tag punches, generic buttons, Making Memories crystal brads, SU paper piercing mat pack, generic ribbon, DMC embroidery floss, Spellbinders Large and Small Scalloped Circles,

post signature


 Comments

4 Sweet Comments So Far:

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh, I love Tahoe! I grew up there! Gorgeous pages!

I posted more about the ATG on my blog, but yes, it is cost effective compared to the double-sided tape. LMK if you have further questions. :)

Christy Haverhill said...

I really like how you tied your colors perfectly with your pictures (great pictures by-the-way). Did you do an entire album? Share more with us!

Kerry said...

I peruse lots of scrapbook blogs but only follow a few good ones; your blog is definitely one of the top ones I've seen. Beautiful, beautiful designs! Thanks for sharing!

Mona Pendleton said...

Thanks for the kind words! Yes, I did scrap my trip and I will work on posting more pages! Thanks for looking!


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS