*** I have 2 posts today - Please scroll up if you are looking for my Just Us Girls post :) Thanks ***
Hi Everyone! I am really excited to share some exciting news with all of you! Jen del Murro from iheart2stamp has invited me to be the February Guest Designer with her ever so popular weekly Saturday sketch challenges: Sketch For You To Try! Kicking off this week's return, Jen has this immensely generous gift package that she is offering to ONE lucky participant:
Here are all the juicy details:
1. A new sketch will be posted on www.iheart2stamp.com each Saturday in February
2. There will be a Slide Guest Book that you can post your creation(s) at the post of each of those posts.
3. You will have until March 2nd to post your creations to the corresponding sketch. Be sure that each of your creations is posted to the correct Slide Guest Book.
4. You can enter as many times as you like, but much create a separate creation for each entry. All entries should be posted to your blog or online gallery, as well. Please use the keyword "SFYTT" for all online galleries.
5. All participants will also be considered for next month's Designer of the Month, as well.
6. A RANDOM participant will win the prize package and will be announced on March 3rd. Winner will have five days to contact me via email to claim prize.
7. The March Designer of the Month will be chosen and contacted March 3rd, but will not be announced until the first Saturday of March on www.iheart2stamp.com
Here is this week's sketch:
Here is my So Sorry card:
I made this card for my dear sister Tina who recently lost 2 of her dearest friends. My sister is truly an Angel! She lives next door to a residential elderly care home & out of the kindness of her heart, she visits the residents frequently & takes them on strolls around the neighborhood, pushing them in their wheelchairs. Well, Sally & Nellie have passed away.To make the flower embellishments, I first inked up the Judi Kins Artist Signature stamp with SU Close To Cocoa ink, then cut the various sizes flower using the Spellbinders Blossoms die, crinkled them up for a vintagey look. I have to mention that the Judi Kins Artist Signature stamp is truly one of a kind! It features MANY famous artists signatures such as: Picasso, Monet, Gustav Klimt, etc....
That's all I have for today, hope you can play along! Please be sure to visit Jen & the SFYTT DT to see what these girls have created for inspiration: Amy Rohl, Amy Sheffer, Leigh O’Brien, Susan Liles, Kelly Lunceford. Thanks for stopping by! Be Sweet!
Ingredients Used: Stamps: Rubber Stampede Nostalgic Pocket Watch, Hampton Art French Post, Judi Kins Artist Signature, SU Fancy Flexible Phrases Paper: K&Company DP, PTI Rustic White, Sweet Blush SU Mellow Moss Ink: Ranger Tim Holtz Vintage Photo, SU Close To Cocoa, Chocolate Chip Sprinkles: Spellbinders Blossom, Labels 4, Offray ribbon, Making Memories hardware, Cuttlebug Textile EF, cord, button & pearl brad from stash