Merry Christmas 14

Mona Pendleton | Sunday, December 17, 2017 @ 11:48 PM | ,

Hi! I hope you had a great weekend! Today I have a few rather clean and simple Christmas cards to share. While I had the supplies out, I made four:
Amongst all the layers of die cut white shapes, my card features berries from the PTI Beautiful Berries: Winter Stamp set:

For sketch inspiration, I'm joining along with Freshly Made Sketches:
and for color inspiration, I'm joining along with the Color Throwdown color challenge:
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Be Sweet ;)
post signature


 Comments

14 Sweet Comments So Far:

Ros Crawford said...

CAS and totally stunning!

Marjan said...

Clean and simple and so beautiful!!!

Greta said...

Love everything about this card, Mona! You're really making me think I "need" the winter berries & that sentiment is so beautiful! Perfect use of the sketch! Happy Holidays!

Jen Timko said...

Stunning!! The white space with the pops of colors make for a lovely card. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Broni said...

Beautiful CAS design, Mona! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week! Merry Christmas!

Cheryl W. said...

These are just beautiful, Mona! I love your CAS cards!!

Karren said...

Wow, Mona, these are stunningly beautiful! The soft color against the white layers makes for a gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Stampingcountry said...

Such a unique Christmas Card! It's so soft and pretty!

Maria said...

Super lovely CAS Christmas cards, Mona! Very pretty!

Greta said...

So glad to see your card as a favorite at FMS, Mona--it was my winner!

Patty O'Malley said...

These are so pretty, Mona!

Samra said...

WOW!!! These are STUNNING!!! Love the CAS design and such a striking design!! Just GORGEOUS!!!
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Lisa Elton said...

You should make four more, these are so PRETTY!!

Kelly S. said...

So beautiful, Mona!


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS