thank you 16

Mona Pendleton | Wednesday, April 26, 2017 @ 1:00 AM |

Hi there! It's Mona here today with a thank you card to share featuring a variety of Poppystamps products. I'm also sharing on the Poppystamps blog so if you have a chance, please feel free to stop and say hi HERE :)
My card features a fun butterfly shaped shaker. To create this card, I used one of the Stitched Butterfly Trio die to cut a butterfly window on a memory box Stitched Rectangle Layer. I filled the shaker with sequins then layered with another Stitched Rectangle Layer. I added a Pretty Stitches border.
The fun background was created using the Heart Pattern Plate and the sentiment is from the Hope and Thanks stamp set.

For sketch inspiration, I'm joining along with the Sketch Saturday challenge:
Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a chance, please stop by the Poppystamps blog take a look around!

Be Sweet ;)
post signature


 Comments

16 Sweet Comments So Far:

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful! I love the offset shaker element to this ... Terrific design!

Greta said...

What a great idea to use the butterfly shape for a shaker--gotta try that! The border & plate are on my wishlist--love the look & your color combo is beautiful!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous shaker!!!

Christine L said...

This is so gorgeous Mona... I love the shaker element - and your design is perfect... I love how you created the background too... very effective!

Christine x

Lisa said...

This is stunning, Mona!! I love the butterfly shaker!! It's so gorgeous!! The background is fabulous, too!! Love this!! So beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Susan Lankford said...

Boy! You are really a creating machine! I always love a shaker card...and that background is great!

Helen Wallace said...

Such a pretty card with the sequins shimmering through the butterfly window. It will brighten someone's day for sure.

Samra said...

What can I say??? BREATHTAKINGLY GORGEOUS!!!
Your creations are a feast for the eyes!
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

I love butterflies. the colors and the little window!!! GREAT WORK = )

Patty O'Malley said...

What a pretty card and colors, Mona!

Cheryl W. said...

I love shaker cards (even thought I've only made one) and yours is beautiful! A butterfly shaker is extra fun--so much more interesting than a basic shape, like a circle or square. Thank you so much for all the inspiration you share.

Denise van Deventer said...

Such a pretty shaker card. 😃

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Gorgeous!!!! Love that background and the fabulous colors!!!

Stella said...

I love shaker cards and your card made my jaw drop. I love the design and lots of white too!:)

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a gorgeous shaker card, Mona!! You've used the dies so beautifully! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Lisa Elton said...

Sweet shaker card! The colors are cheerful!


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS