merry christmas 31

Mona Pendleton | Friday, August 15, 2014 @ 8:55 AM | , , , , ,

Hi there! Any big weekend plans? Not much planned here, just some R & R and hopefully some crafting ;) Today I have a couple Christmas cards to share featuring pretty papers from the Pion Design Days of Winter collection ~ a pink and a blue version. First up is the pink version:
I die cut beautiful papers from 6 x 6" Days of Winter papers using Spellbinders dies then matted on top of a layer that was stamped / heat embossed using Tim Holtz snowflake stamps:
I embellished with a die cut rolled rose, snowflake, pretty crocheted doily and scalloped trim:
next up, is the blue version:
featuring another beautiful image from 6 x 6" Days of Winter papers:
both sentiments are from the Tim Holtz Simple Sayings stamp set:
Here's a collage of close-ups:
For theme inspiration, I joined along with the current Sunday Stamper A Natural Women challenge where the theme is: NATUAL COLOURS & ELEMENTS where you can interpret the challenge how you like: using your favourite neutral tones and natural colours and for sketch inspiration, I joined along with MOJO Monday.

Thanks so much for visiting ~ I hope you have a fun and safe weekend!
Be Sweet ;)

Pion Design products:
Days of Winter 6x6 ~ Lilly and Siri ~ PD5201
Days of Winter 6x6 ~ Erik and Elsa ~ PD5202
Days of Winter ~ Church ~ PD5105 front
Days of Winter ~ Christmas flower ~ PD5103 front
Days of Winter ~ Christmas flower ~ PD5103 back
post signature



 Comments

31 Sweet Comments So Far:

Lisa said...

Oh wow, they are both stunning, Mona!! I love the beautiful vintage images!! The papers are just so pretty!! Love the details you added!! Gorgeous as always!! Love them!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Christine L said...

Oh no!!! Christmas in August........... I try not to think about it until November... but having said that....... these are GORGEOUS!

Have a good weekend hon..
Christine x

1CardCreator said...

Wow Mona, both of these are absolutely stunning,I could not pick a favorite if I had to. ~Diane

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful Mona! I can feel the frosty chill of the air just looking at these sweet ladies walking hand in hand through the cold snowy air!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous cards!!

Anonymous said...

Both cards are divine!
Wishes
Lynne

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Perfectly vintage and the blues and pinks are divine.

BevL said...

Wow, these two are magnificent Mona! Love the Christmas theme!

Unknown said...

Hi Mona! There's a lot of ooh, aah going on in my living room right now! :) Your cards are so elegant! I absolutely adore the crochet flower. I have been itching to crochet some for my arts and crafts and now seeing this I feel inspired. You'll probably see a few around :) Thank you for sharing it with us all :)
Hugs,
Ingrid
xxx

Melody said...

Beautiful! I love the rose on the doily!

Evgeniia Kolesnikova said...

Мона, какие нежные сюжетные открыточки!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Mona these are gorgeous! So feminine and delicate...love them both!

Teri Holister said...

Beautiful cards, Mona! Love these images!

Constance said...

Stunning cards, Mona! Getting an early start on the holidays?

Hels Sheridan said...

WOW, stunning cards Mona, I love the pink... and I love the blue... beautiful and they are shouting out YOUR style... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Patty O'Malley said...

Oh my! You've started my day off fantastic by seeing two of my most favorite things--winter and that beautiful shabby style (although I can't seem to re-create myself)! Love the embossed snowflakes and that flower/snowflake/doily cluster (be still my heart!). Must be really breathtaking in person as it's so stunning here! Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Stunning, as always!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Betty Wright said...

These are both so beautiful, Mona! Love the soft color palette and the accenting! I just love the layered crocheted doily! Wonderful Christmas cards!

Greta said...

I just want to sit & stare at these gorgeous Christmas cards! Wow, Mona!

Sue Lelli said...

Those images are just so PRETTY, Mona and the die cuts just make them the star attractions! LOVE the lace and the soft colors!

Pamela_U said...

Beautiful holiday cards! Love these images!

Kerry said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the holiday theme! Beautiful die cuts and flowers!

Yesnir said...

Absolutely divine cards! Love the colors on both! Gorgeous images too!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards! Really love the lacework and the pretty die cuts!

Michelle Breston said...

Wow, that amazing cards; so elegant and feminine! Love them both!

Laural said...

Incredible cards! So beautiful!

Unknown said...

Both versions are gorgeous!!!

HeatherCz said...

Wow, Christmas in August! Now, I'm getting paniced! I have to get started with my Christmas cards!!! Your's are absolutely stunning like everything you make!!!

GabrielleH said...

Hard to pick a favorite! Both of these are stunning! Always, slightly partial to pink though! Thanks for the inspiration!

Fiona said...

Beautiful cards and gorgeous images! But you are making me nervous about Christmas coming too soon! Oh no!

Scrap all'Alba - by Silvana said...

Mona hello, nice to have you discovered. This work is beautiful and delicate !!!


Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment!


 
Cupcake's Creations Copyright © 2010 Prozine - Designed by Lasantha customized by Scott Pendleton for Mona
Banner graphic elements courtesy: House of Three
Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS