Easter Baskets Tutorial and Video!
Hi Everyone! Well, here is my second attempt at a scrappin' & stampin' video! I hope you find it helpful and useful! Thanks for lookin'! Be Sweet! Until next time...
1. Cut a piece of 80lb or stronger cardstock in a 8.25" square. Using the trimmed off piece, cut an 8.5" x 1.5" strip for the handle. Set aside.
2. Score at 2.75" from each side. Turn and Repeat. (Round corners at this point if desired!)
3. Using the Cricut Celebrations cartridge (p. 122), select Blackout, Real Dial Size and Scalloped Square buttons. Select, Quanity 6. Using roller dial on
right side of machine, dial 2.5". Cut. For 2" scalloped square, repeat above step dialing in 2".
(Emboss 2" scalloped squares at this time if desired)
4. Adhere all 6 sets together.
5. Fold left flap slightly over center flap and right flap slightly over left and center flap. Place handle
approximately 0.5" - 0.75" below top of
center flap edge. Secure handle with two brads. Repeat on other side.
6. Add desired "Sprinkles"! Have fun with it!
Easter Basket #2 Tutorial
1. Cut a piece of cardstock 8.5" square. Using the trimmed off piece, cut an 8.5" x 1.5" strip for the handle. Set aside.
2. Score at 2.5" from each side. Turn and Repeat.
3. Using the Cricut Celebrations cartridge, select Blackout, Real Dial Size, Scalloped Square, Quantity 2. Using the roller dial on the right side
of the machine, dial 4.5" and Cut.
4. Repeat step 3 for second color.
5. Trim 0.5" from one left and one right side off all four 4.5" scalloped squares.
6. After trimming all four scalloped squares, cut in 1/2 (2.25")
7. Score pink layers 1.0" from scalloped edge. Repeat for all four pieces of scalloped edging.
8. Score white layers 0.75" from scalloped edge.
Repeat for all four pieces of scalloped edging.
(Emboss white layer at this time if desired).
9. Adhere ALL edges to the inside and outside of box.
10. Center handle, adhere on the inside with adhesive. Fasten handle with brad approxi mately 0.5" - 0.75" down from the top of the box.
11. Add Sprinkles and have fun decorating!
Ink: SU Soft Sky, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: SU The Gifts of Spring, Fancy Flexible Phrases, Inkadinkado Bunny